Girls, Girls is a guy being skinny a turn off?

I'm very slender, my metabolism is through the roof and I'm very active anyway, so I actually am very lean doctors even say for my gram I have good muscle mass but my frame is pretty small, I'm 5'9 and weigh at 135 lbs. my waist is 28 inches and yes that makes it incredibly hard to find pants in our fat embracing culture in the U. S., anyway like I said I'm slender but I am fit so I'm not some pencil neck guy.

That's just an example even a smaller short has some bag on me haha.

• Sorry too skinny. I find that slender a turn off
    10% (2)
  • No I don't mind skinnier guys, your size isn't a
    90% (19)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Whoops sorry, the second one is supposed to read 'no I don't mind skinnier guys, your size isn't a turn off'
@thewanderingme only cowards type and block, the shock was from a reaction I had to medical treatment, not mental, my body reacted to a treatment take your bigotry elsewhere, chances are I would be attracted to you either, I have my own high standards, and I expect them even if I'm bald. Period.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I like skinny guys!! can't be bald though.

• What's wrong with no hair? You think it's unattractive how so?

I lost my hair to TE so that's why I shave. Plenty of other girls don't mind no hair so just because you dislike bald doesn't mean young women won't.

• not being attracted to bald men doesn't make me a bigot..

FYI: "... Whatever form of hair loss TE takes, it is fully reversible. The hair follicles are not permanently or irreversibly affected; there are just more hair follicles in a resting state than there should normally be...

"... Causes of Telogen Effluvium: Stress and Diet...

"Some drugs may also induce TE, especially antidepressants. Often a switch to a different drug resolves the issue.

More persistent insults can result in more persistent TE. For example, a chronic illness may lead to TE. Arguably, the two most common problems are chronic stress and diet deficiency...

"Whatever form of hair loss TE takes, it is fully reversible. The hair follicles are not permanently or irreversibly affected; there are just more hair follicles in a resting state than there should normally be...

read up kid, you might actually learn something. ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Only because you look attractive!
    🍎 👑

• Everyone has a different view of sexy. Just like there are girls that like skinny girls or thick girls same goes for women.

• I know I'm just asking this is I always seem to get rejected and while its normal to strike out more than you win its been like 17 times now with no yea, I think it's probably the fact I lost my hair, however I do have high standards too but I'm proud of that, we are physical creatures so I mean I would never date a girl who wasn't at least a 7 looks wise.-skinny, attractive face, etc. I just worry as like I said track records bad and I'm not changing the standards so I wanted to see if it was the slender part or if it's just the bald from hair loss which I'm sure it is, not like I can do anything about it but keep going for attractive girls.

• Like I'm sure to a lot of people you'd be above 5 in hotness to me your below it.

• Below a 5 ouch, alright. You're entitled to your belief I understand plus you did say otherwise I look good so clearly it's mostly the hair being an issue for you. I really think that's what it boils down to, if a girl doesn't mind no hair I'm very attractive otherwise I'm ugly. Anyway, do you think most young women dislike bald that much that it's a deal breaker? I can safely say the majority of men dislike fat on girls would you say bald is similar or not so bad as fat?

• I feel gross saying this because you are a baby but you are very very attractive... but to be fair my krytenite is bald guys with expressive eyes... you are extremely attractive... or will be when your older so I don't feel like a creep-lol.

FYI- Happily married so I am not hitting on you but you Sir are eye candy. Don't feel insecure, you have no reason to be you will make some lady extremely happy some day and make her feel like the luckiest lady in all the land-lol.

• Eh I don't know about that, I got high stabbed area on a girls looks lowest I'd date is a 7, quite honestly. And even if I do pull it off it is seen as a deal breaker and unattractive trait to the vast majority of young women, I wanted to be married 24-25 tons very attractive girl-skinny, great face, etc but it's clear that bald guys don't get their pick

• Not that I'd ever lower my standards. I'd die a bitter old man before I'd settle.

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1990103-girls-about-my-age-rate-me-am-i-date-able-looks-wise-to-you

Here's an example of how most don't like it, and I don't mean to be mean but it seems usually those not minding it are well, not too attractive, pudgy etc. not belittling anyone but with my standards you see the issue.

• you're not too skinny, sorry i accidentally clicked the first one