Guys, Why don't guys like black girls?

It hurts my feelings because guys like the white and latina girls. Even Asians. I asked a question and none of guys voted black girls. In my school, the guys seen to go after white (especially blonde) and latina girls. I like latino boys and guys my race. White boys are cute too. Even some boys my color Don't like black girls. I'm jealous of non black girls. Plus I'm 5'7 so guys at my school don't like tall large girls.

• Black girls are hot!
    45% (19)
  • They don't make great girlfriends
    5% (2)
  • They're too loud and getto.
    33% (14)
  • I don't date outside their race.
    17% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I like black girls, and other guys do too :). The thing is most people like their own race the most. It's sad but true.

What Guys Said 23

• There's a perception (or a stereotype, if you like) that most black girls are loud and ghetto - and sadly, a big percentage of them are indeed those things. Now, in the US, there are probably MORE white trash girls than ghetto black girls in raw numbers, but that's simply because there are a lot more white people overall. If you look at the ratio of "ghetto to overall" of blacks vs. whites, the percentage of blacks is much, much higher.

Now, obviously there are exceptions. I've dated a couple of middle-class black women myself, and they were lovely. But they were raised middle-class with middle-class values, and weren't loud and ghetto. But even some of their friends easily fit that description.

The way you fix that is to simply be outgoing and friendly, but NOT ghetto or loud, and establish yourself as an exception to the stereotype from the beginning. It's really not the color of your skin, or whether your hair is straight or kinky, that matters to MOST people - it's your attitude and your behavior. Demonstrate middle-class values and mores, and most middle-class folks will welcome you.

• Why is a 13 year old girl worrying about something like this? Neither of your options do it for me so I did not vote. Go on YouTube and you'll see quite a few interracial couples. I've heard of guys who like black girls but thought they were not interested in socializing so they kept their distance. I'm sure there's other reasons including the fact that black girls generally seem to have bolder features (starting from the skin color to their demeanor). This is my personal opinion drawn from my experience, i'm not quoting any studies. I personally seem to have almost no general racial bias.

• there is a reason to that : because kids don't have enough experience and didn't live through enough stuff to have an objective opinion that actually matters

• I'm not even sure what the cussing was for. i don't get what I didn't listen to.

• Physical reasons:

- All women of all ethnicities are lighter skinned than their male counter-parts on average. This is generally seen as an attraction factor of men - aka men biologically find lighter skin attractive. So when you live in a country thats mainly white you can 1+1 yourself.
    - Black women seem to be too much making them sometimes seem disproportional. While most men really dig hourglasses, there definitely is a too much.
    - Black women look too masculine. Femininity is attractive to most men, black women are the least feminine looking by nature (having a butt and boobs isn't all there is to femininity).

Socially/Psychologically:

- Black women suffer from certain toxic elements among the black communities.
    - There are several of obnoxious black women giving the decent ones a bad reputation.
    - Anything relating to ghetto is a turn-off.

What you do with that is up to you. I am just giving some basics of my understanding of why blacks are generally the least liked ethnicity. Those aren't necessarily my preferences, but just me trying to explain.

• Since you are young though I am only explaining you why black girls are generally seen as the least attractive. That does not mean you are unattractive or will end up solo or anything. I just want to explain you where it comes from so you can understand why. That shouldn't crush your self-esteem nor should it tell you that you will be forever alone. It's just a bit more of an uphill battle for you than it might be for others.

But think about it this way: While dating around might be easier for other ethnicities - finding the right life-long partner is equally difficult for everyone, because being such a good match in personality is difficult to find and completely indepentent of your skin-colour.

• your way to young to be worried of such trivial things, you need to worry more about what your next nail polish color will be. plus the fact there is more in this world than a relationship that can wait till your , much older like...18 or 19 or something. like other normal girls do.

• some do, it just so happens, from what I've seen anyways, that black women seem to be less appealing than others.

• I haven't dated really any black girls for the same reason I haven't many Arab/middle eastern girls. Just demographically I haven't lived by many

• Even asians? Wtf does that mean?

I'm just physically less attracted to black girls, it has nothing to do with stereotypes or whatever. I don't know why but that's just the way it is.

• Meanie! What we're not good enough? Even some black guys don't like us

• You can't control what you're physically attracted to, so how am I mean? It's just bad luck for you :P

• Neither of those options apply to me.

• They are some beautiful black women. I've never dated any well because I love in a prodominate white city. Some Asians live here. More black guys than black women. Just depends where you live.

• As I explained to someone else, it's more about black girls' attitudes than anything else. Black women are certainly attractive, but a lot of guys don't like the attitude and rudeness. I myself am black and don't really like dating black females.

• You ask this as if you would date a South Asian guy like an Indian guy or an East Asian guy like a Korean guy for example. Many girls like black guys. They still have options.

• Although I'm not necessarily a guy who would date a black girl, I can say that we do find some of them hot, it's just the stigma that it creates.

• You are 13, and will learn that guys like black girls.
    So just relax.
    Take care

• reality tv gives black girls a bad rap..

i like black girls.

• Says the 13 year old.

• I'm just not physically attracted to black girls.

• I'm black aa you can see and i think a lot of black girls are very attractive at least physically

• I don't date black girls for a few reasons. For one, most black girls don't like white guys. So many black girls are taught to hate white people that it's hard to find the few who are into white guys. Second, too many black girls are just mean as hell. I'm not attracted to meanness in women, so that's a no-go. Third, many black women are overweight. Black guys apparently really like that, but I don't. I'm attracted to fit girls. "Thick" women do nothing for me.

• I am white and I am in love with a black girl. One day I want chocolate and vanilla kiddies.

• i actually never met a black girl girl before but i can honestly say that they are hot :) unfortunately my skin color is too white and i want girl to be darker than me

• I think part of the reason is black girls are seen as too easy and available , there is a lot of black guys dating white girls as they seem to be in more demand. so that leaves a lot of single black girls without a boyfriend , anytime something is seen as rather easy to get its not as attractive to chase after. I don't know that's my thoughs

• I dated a black woman and then ended up marrying her and I am a white guy but actually got divorced many years later but had nothing to do with color , I have 3 beautiful daughters from it though

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more