So if I'm ugly should I just give up?

I've come to the conclusion after being rejected for 100% of the time throughout my adolescence and now into adulthood that it is due to my looks. I'm guessing women find me unappealing and as a result they have no interest in me no matter what. I suppose my looks have also caused me to be unable to create friendship. It's honestly been difficult seeing as how I have been diagnosed with severe depressive disorder, social anxiety, severe anxiety disorder, and panic disorder. So my question is if i am ugly should I just give up now? What's the point if it's all for not. I'm very intelligent which has allowed me to become a sophomore in college at 18 and on track to a graduate program after my bachelors. I volunteer, donate, help the poor and elderly, but what good is it if I'm not even good enough for anyone? Can I just give up and be alone if all society cares about is looks? I'm healthy and do not have hardly any fat on my body. I'm 5'11" and yet I'm not good enough? I refuse to go under any surgery to "improve" my looks simply because I refuse to change myself to please society. So what do you think? Should I give up or not? Is it right that I'm alone? Or are you just someone that just doesn't give a damn?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not like you're not good enough for them, it's that you're too damn good for them. They don't deserve you if looks are the only thing they care about.

Most Helpful Guy

• Would you mind posting a photo so we can see what you look like. That would help judge if there is something we are missing.

But I can tell you for a FACT... females don't really care that much about looks, you are mistaken in your interpretation of why you are being rejected. Yea, I know what you hear and sure they'll always go for a good looking guy. But... I can give you a reference to men of similar traits (as you've explained it) that is now highly successful with females or caught really attractive women who are not attractive and socially odd. You do not understand females yet so you've made a false assumption... you are projecting your male thoughts onto them. No wonder, you are only 18, took me til 48 to figure this out!

The #1 for females: You project self confidence and you are your own man! #2 they can develop an emotional connection with you. This is all in the Bible Genesis 2 if you can learn to dig it out.

If you have the disorders above you note, then that is the major part of the problem... you likely don't project positive energy, confidence, don't know how to emotioanlly converse with them, etc.. so they shoot you down fast. What you need is training and education. Use your superior intellect to dig in and really understand women, work on your self confidence, develop the right attitude so you can approach women and engage them in conversation.

I can direct you on how to do this and you'll be a rock star and can start picking the girls you want... no kidding. I would like to see a photo though and before I help you further, I 'd want to know more about your intent if I was to help you become successful with women.

It isn't hard, but it will take time to learn and practice, fail, and develop yourself.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• Do you really want to give up? If you do then you eventually will. It's never easy to deal with rejection, but that shit happens not only for relationships and dating but in the professional world as well, such as not getting that promotion, job, title or position that you've really worked hard for, or really wanted.

Besides, what do you plan on doing for Master's?

You can only do so much with your looks and appearance, cahnge hair style, shave, wear contacts, change your outfits, shoes, belt. Just do the best you can and don't think too much about rejection or show too many signs of unhappiness and neediness. Confidence plays a big fucking role in the success of dating and relationships, and it's not easy to develop and have confidence when you are very unhappy about many parts of your life or have many baggages or insecurities that you would need to overcome.

Many girls will "shit test" guys, which is a psychological game they use to determine if you are actually the guy for them to be in a long term relationship with or not, and it takes effort and work to pass these shit tests so it won't be easy. After failing a certain amount of these shit tests they can leave you and move one before you know it. That's why it is actually hard, and not meant to be easy.

illimitablemen.com/.../

Just do the best you can with what you have? Get help, don't be afraid to ask and get help. Maybe try and hang around people that are more successful or are working toward the goals of finding women to date locally and establish long term relationships. Maybe you guys can then be each others wing man or something.

Good luck!

• no i don't think you should give up. seems like your life is heading towards some good shit man, just keep at it with your goals for now and think about women later.

• Hey buddy.. No one is ugly
    There is someone out there who will find you good enough, beauty is relative!
    So what can you do?
    You're healthy, you're a good guy who do good and kind things. That's a very good thing "good girls will appreciate"
    So what else can you do?
    You should work on your confidence, try to learn how to have a nice conversation with girls.. Take care of your look.. Join a gym or you can simply do exercises by your own, you can have a make over.. Try a new haircut take care of your skin and your facial hair style.. Try to change your style in clothes if you can.. You will feel different and that will help you be more confident..
    Don't say you're ugly again.. No one is ugly.. And you don't give up
    Eventually you'll meet the right girl.

Good luck!

• I honestly couldn't care less about how you look when it comes to friendship. I do care when it comes to dating, but it isn't the main factor.. Honestly if you're a swell guy I'd be willing to be your friend man. :P Let's get to talking if you're up to it, also, why not show me a picture so I can say for sure if you're really ugly XD

• Never give up!

• How old are you? It doesn't sound like you're very old? I don't think you should give up.

• Don't give up man. I'm around your age and never really had any sort of real friendship, let alone being friends with girls. Never kissed/relationship/hugged/sex. I'm shorter than you and also fit, but your qualities are far better than mine. You're not alone, there are plenty of people doing worse than you but yet they keep moving on despite life constantly hating on them

• Why would you give up at such a young age wait till you're my age then give up or you could always date a blind girl if you think it's your looks