Do you agree that Nice Guys finish best and not last?

Do you agree that Nice Guys finish best and not last ?
Nice guys don’t finish last, they actually finish best. They get the lifelong mate and stable relationship from women of quality. The not so nice guy may get the one night stand and short term flings with trashy girls, but they will never have a stable relationship because they keep treating girls like crap.

Do you agree?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• As a former NiceGuy™ myself, I completely DISagree with this.

The confusion likely comes from the fact that there are not 2 categories (NiceGuys and BadBoys), but rather 3, with the third being GoodGuys. Tons of NiceGuys believe that they are GoodGuys (or believe that they are the same thing), but they are very different. Here's how it breaks down:

BadBoys - Lots of confidence (and often charisma), but poor morals and self-centered.

GoodGuys - Lots of confidence (and often charisma) and good morals. Takes no crap, but avoids problems and helps others when possible. This is a relatively rare breed, and more so today as there are fewer and fewer role models to help guide the creation of GoodGuys in the next generation.

NiceGuys - No confidence. Usually good morals, but try to make up for their lack of confidence with tons of "extra niceness" which they expect to be rewarded for with relationships and/or sex - almost always to their disappointment.

Girls do NOT want NiceGuys, even though they'll often say "I want a nice guy." She's ACTUALLY referring to a GoodGuy, NOT a NiceGuy.

Yes, GoodGuys end up with a good girl and a solid relationship most of the time. NiceGuys often end up alone or in bad relationships because they settled for a girl with serious issues rather than be alone.

Girls want a GoodGuy - a take-charge, lead-from-the-front decision-maker who has some ambition and drive, and, yes, who has good morals too. They do NOT want a guy who lacks self-confidence, never makes a decision, and would never tell her "no", because she won't be able to RESPECT a guy like that, and no matter how many roses and Hallmark cards and diamond earrings he buys her, or mixtapes he makes for her, she's not going to respect him - and "no respect" means a very DRY vagina.

When women say they want a NiceGuy, they are either confused (and really mean a GoodGuy, and perhaps don't understand the difference) or they are lying/in denial. Most women want a GoodGuy - and some want (or think they want) a BadBoy - but no one wants a NiceGuy.

• I went down the nice guy path once and tried to make sacrifices so I would be less lonely, but I refused to be a pushover and lose respect for myself, if you don't feel comfortable with yourself how can a girl feel your presence? Women want a man they can respect and feel safe around, they don't want a pushover who sacrifices and settles simply because they're lonely, I believe showing strength will get you a gi

• rl long before being nice will.

Most Helpful Girl

• GOOD GUY ALWAYS FINISH!

What Guys Said 28

• Kinda, depends on the nice guy though. I do agree that in the end, the douchebags won't get the great girl, and will end up marrying a slut, since she won't get the nice guy.
    But many nice guys are doormats, since they've been failing with girls all their life, so when they get a girl that pays attention to them, they get blinded. Many cunts use that as a way to manipulate them and tie them up, just to screw them up, cheating and taking his money.

If a nice guy is not a doormat, then yes, I agree that nice guys finish first, but only when it applies to serious relationships, cause a nice guy that's not a doormat will identify a cunt from a mile away.

• This a million times over

• Ofc and I didn't think that even needed to be said lol 😁

But I'm sure you know by now that I'm usually speaking from a stereotypical standpoint, cuz any nice guy with a good job wouldn't be stupid enough to not be able to spot a hoe from a mile away or go from 1 to begin with. Naw he's going to go for the college educated girl who comes from a good home if given the choice😂😂😣😫

• @Mistnigqa808 True... true hahha XD

• Disagree nice guys get the girls after the bad boys have already fucked and chucked the hoe

• Not necessarily.

They usually get the girl after she's older and has already had flings and experimented with the not so nice player type of guys. The nice guy usually has to pay to take her on dates and wait months for the sex that the other guys got by the third date or sooner. The nice guys is the one that gets her only when she's ready for responsibilities and sacrifices (buying a house and raising kids) while the other guys got her during the fun less stressful years. The nice guys usually isn't as attractive to the girl as the guys she had flings with so she often loses interest in having sex with her husband. Then around the 10 year mark they usually end up getting divorced and the guy has to pay alimony and child support. I wouldn't consider that finishing best.

• I actually would put it. Nice guys don't finish first because they are helping their friends and girl finish their race before crossing the finish line themselves. Do they finish best sometimes.

• good guys are are to stringent on how they act and that turns off any girl who wants a guy who who knows what he wants even if its for a 1 night stand. but i think in the end he will have the high gorund while the guy who stole the good guys girl end up in a dend end job wishing he could get out the hell hole. . i think karma gets them in the end.

• I don't agree with that. Nice guys often do finish last.

• Its not about just being nice that gets the ladies. Its a combination of good and bad. Nice guys use that as an excuse "but I'm a nice guy" . But that nice guy saw her as a friend than anything. There was no flirting or teasing of what I'd like to do to you. If a girl texts you she's just in her panties and bra don't say oh that's nice. Tell her you wish you were there taking her panties off with your teeth. Be genuinely nice as a person always but be bad when it calls for it.

• Why did you post a pic of a book about sales and winning customers and then start talking about dating and relationships

• can't really write that in stone, though I'm sure it happens, but is not an absolute.

• They finish last when it comes to many things but sooner or later they will get it and put a stop to the users of the world

• Nah. Nice guys finish last , because they make sure his girl finish first.
    AYYYYYYYYY

• No, I don't really agree. I wish this were true, but it's probably not true in real life. I didn't become successful with girls until I threw off my 'nice guy' persona and got a little more nasty.

• Well yeah, if the Nice Guy isn't a Fedora-tippin' Red Piller in disguise.

• Nice guys, they say they always finish last.
    But badasses, always kicking assholes' ass.
    Asshole.
    Kick it.
    YOU'RE GONNA PAY, YOU'RE GON-

• No not at all. A guy has to be a douche and forward to get laid. I've also found that lying and ether help too.

• I feel that the phrase originated in a time when the word nice actually meant stupid. So the phrase should simply be translated to "stupid guys finish last" which is actually quite true.

• No such thing as nice guys... But individuals.

• No problem in being nice, just dont be a push over, be funny and confident

• That statement is pretty absurd.

• I hope so!

• I disagree

• Being a good dude doesn't guarantee them a good woman.

• Nice guys end up with girls that have been used and abused by the many assholes that came before them, hardly the best...

• Women like the bad boys, gives them a sense of adventure. Then they wonder why they were treated so badly.

• Its funny how girls say that "nice guys" don't finish last but guys say the opposite. What I think is its not about being a "nice guy" it's about being a good confident person that attracts females. guys make it seem like a hard thing to accomplish because they got rejected in the past so instead of getting up and trying again they write shitty blogs about how women suck. I figure (even though I'm single and I'm nervous talking to pretty girls) all it takes is practice flirting with women until final one women takes a fancy in you. on the other side I also think women need to drop the man check list and give a guy a shot no one is perfect.

• The nice guy gets the bad boy's leftovers.

Makes me sad that so many good men are actually willing to settle for a "reformed" slut, thinking that leftovers are better than being alone.

• It doesn't sound ridiculous so I would agree

What Girls Said 4

• Absolutely, but tell that to all the 40 yo virgins on here who are all totally convinced they are "nice guys" lmao.

• Nice guys absolutely do not finish last!!

My fiancé is the nicest and most considerate person I have ever known.. Couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

I think guys say nice guys finish last because the girl they are after just has a particular type they like or they don't hint to them that they like them so the girl doesn't think that they are interested in them

• No such thing as nice. Its acting a certain way towards someone that will probably benefit their character and what you see them as.

• Nice guys ARE THE FREAKING BEST OMG

*calms down* Sorry for the freak out. Yes, nice guys FUCKING ROCK. They don't treat their loved one like shit, and their loved one doesn't treat them like shit. It's a win-win situation!!!