Should I text him, or wait for him to text me??

My boyfriend and I go to different schools now, so we do not get to see each other as often. We are very close, and do see each other most weekends. I asked him to come over tonight. He never replied. He tells me he loves me and that he couldn't live without me, and that he would be devastated if I left him. I do not text him unless he text me.sometimes I send a good morning text..but that is it..he always text me first. Occasionally he will drop off for a night or so...but not often. I never do that to him..I always reply..because I hate playing games. I love him and treat him well. If he doesn't reply to me..do I A) text him and ask why he didn't reply...or B) just not text him...and wait until I hear from him...He has done this before because he hates saying no...well I would rather him say no, then leave me hanging.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• MEN LIKE THINGS HARD TO GET. DONT CALL HIM OR TEXT HIM. AND IF HE DOES ANSWER LATE OR JUST ANOTHER DAY. LET HIM SUFFER AND WONDER WHERE YOU ARE