How do I keep him from getting bored without necessarily having sex?

My co-worker and I recently started flirting again. One day I was bent over by the computer one day and he got up trailed his hands from my thighs to my waist and left. Sometimes when he walks in the room he snacks/grabs my thigh. And we watching a movie in which a scene someone pulled out pink underwear and he asked in a flirtatious if I wear pink panties too. He's really fun and all but I'm getting the vybe he just wants only sex from me. Which I don't mind at all I just wish there was someway I could definitely ask him. I want to kiss him and make out with him at work. But I don't want to have sex with him cause I'm a virgin and he's not my boyfriend, but I also don't want him to get bored with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him out for coffee and see how he is away from work

Most Helpful Girl

• Be more interesting, read more, find more hobbies, talk to more people.

What Guys Said 2

• never flirt with a colleague

• Don't mess around with co workers... never poop where you eat. If it falls apart, then rumors and crap talking happen.

What Girls Said 0