Girls, Would you date me based off of my face?

Girls, Would you date me based off of my face?I am a freshman I high school and I just wanted to know if you would

• Yes
    45% (13)
  • No
    55% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I feel sad that people are so old so they say no, but that us there only reason

18

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Bro. Dude. You're a freshman in high school. Chill. You need to not be posting your face on this kind of site. You shouldn't even be worrying about this right now. When I was your age I was playing pokemon and worrying about which legendaries I should bring to my next battle.

• Not to be rude but, where I live dating is a really big thing and between everybody I know, I am one of two who has not dated a person, but I do have a life (I don't mind posting my face anymore) I like to game I am a animator and I enjoy hanging out with friends

• And that's silly. You shouldn't feel out of place because you're single. You're 14. You definitely shouldn't feel pressured to get a girlfriend just because everyone else is doing it.

• Thanks for trying to help

• No because your too young for me!

• When I was your age, I would have.

• you look like a sweet kid, but if you want to show off your face don't hold the camera so close and below you ;)

• You are wayyyy too young for me but i'm not sure why girls your age wouldn't :)

• You look alright but too young for me so that's a no.

• Based on personality as well

• If I was your age, sure! You're a cute young man.

• Nope, too young for me. Word of advice be careful on this site because there's a lot of creeps. Don't waste your time on this site, when I was your age I was playing with dolls and hanging out with friends.

• sure, if i was not trying to get a certain guy at my school already :)

• Your too young, and your angle of taking the pic ain't right. When you grow up , yeah

• You're to young sweety but I'm pretty sure girls your age would.

• Your cute but your probably shorter sorry and i am older

• you look very young like an 11yr old

• no, you look like a baby. I prefer manlier than you.
    This is a bad pic, maybe change the way you take your pic

• you don't look bad, and I wouldn't think your too young for me so yes but it MEGA depends on personality. but your face is fine so to your question. sure

• I consider myself a person who has a great personality, I like to joke around, I like to laugh, I can be serious when needed, I care for others well being a lot...

• No thanks, I don't date children.