How can I get a European boyfriend if I live in America?

How can I get a European boyfriend if I live in America (excluding online dating)? I have visited Europe twice and I have always liked European guys more than American guys.

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• They probably don't like to be fetishized. I mean some do but not ones that have self respect.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Europe is not one big homogeneous culture - there are different dating traditions in each country. Do you want British guys? Italians? Spaniards? Russians? Greeks? Etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm European, but I unfortunately live in Canada. Point is US, is no different from Canada it's a racial cook pot, with much of US being made up of different ethnic groups and ethnic background. You may be living in US, but there will always be people who immigrated from Europe. So you can always find someone who came over from Europe. I came over to Canada from Europe back in 03 :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did you like European guys more then American.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move to Europe.

0|0
    0|0
  • text me I will be yours

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• by going to eruo!

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a continent full of guys with different nationalities, races, religions and backgrounds. Who are you really talking about here?

0|0
    0|0
  • European guys aren't just white guys with sexy accents (just sayin) there are many more races, nationality, backgrounds, etc.. which one do you want? Online chats are great though

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you specifically want a European guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to live on this planet anymore

0|1
    0|0