Describe a time you felt an intense/spark chemistry with someone?

Any time, in a relationship, just dating, or someone you were never with, how did you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• girl in high school jr yr. I saw here a few times in class and was drawn to her from a distance. it was her energy, she was very quiet but dressed differently as she'd moved in from another state.
    I bumped into her in the hallway, my hand ran down her arm, touched her hand and wanted to hold it. She pulled, then pulled away again and hid her hand behind her back.
    My brain locked up, I couldn't speak or think and everything kinda blocked out around me. Mis interpreting pulling her hand away was a negative (becuase I wanted to hold it and just look in her eyes) and that I couldn't speak (I was shy), I turned away to get stuff from my locker. She said something to me, and I said something back and when I turned around she was gone. I was so bummed as I wanted to talk to her.

Those are infatuation chemicals at work and the sparks of "love". I saw her again and had more changes but I made the bad decision not to talk to her out of fear I think. Not long after that, she had a boyfriend and I was heart broken, never talked to her again and I couldn't wait to leave HS. I have vivid memories of that because it was so emotional.

I was really shy and lame at the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone i was never with was the case. The spark of chemistry felt wonderful and every time it was time for us to see each other we were both excited but i was so nervous. Nervous to the point i was shaking and he felt that when he was hugging me which was embarrassing to me. Every time we would have a disagreement we couldn't leave each other alone and we became completely head over heels for one another. Not that i poured my heart out but seeing the way he felt and deep down i knew how i felt so i put two and two together. But him the most because he spotted me out and wanted me to be his girlfriend but i rejected that.. we still continued being involved with one another. Seeing him now would i go back speaking to him? Most likely not because after we stopped dealing with each other he changed completely so no way.

• I can say that was the first guy while in high school that i was actually serious about. But the thing about me i don't claim people i speak to because i just don't so now it ended i feel special because i didn't post him on my social medias as much as he did so my heart is spared honestly. I got over him compared to way before and it would've been worse.

• He was 19 and didn't know what he wanted.. what a "boy".

• I won't be so salty I did care because when he gave me tight hugs i would feel the details of his body while hugging me and i sorta feel "wet" rofllll so ill be honest. I used to care but not anymore but slight feelings are floating around.

What Guys Said 8

• One time I went into a shop, was waiting in a queue. And suddenly I spot some younger girl. And I feel this intense warmth, lighting up my whole body. Like a spiritual sensation. Like, I can see herself trying to stop herself from looking at me, so I know she feels it too, even my friends spot something is amiss. This kind of thing has happened a few times. And for the people who say it's lust: Fuck you. I've had this happen with older women in their 50s who I had no physical attraction to.

• I remember you from a few years back. The pretty girl with the blonde hair! All grown up now. Hope all is well with ya!

• When I was talking to my then crush, I felt so full of energy/excited/euphoric when I was talking about her about our shared interests. It didn't work though.

• i felt like she's my soulmate but it turned out she was a freak and a liar.

• Like I found what I was always missing. I was complete when I was around her. And it was beautiful...

• I had similar feel in my schools when I accidentally felt the smoothness of my teacher's butt.

• at the zoo.

• Girl in one of my college classes, it was like everything clicked when we would talk with one another.

What Girls Said 12

• I've felt a 'spark' with guys several times. Mostly guys I didn't even speak to but would see regularly and though were really hot. Either that, or ones I'd have brief hook-ups with.

I don't think I ever had one specific 'spark' moment with my boyfriend. Ir was something that grew over time versus in a certain moment, but things are still great between us, 2+ years later. :)

• The first time i saw my SO we were only meeting up through a friend at a crunch Halloween party so we could be come Friends he came down the stairs kinda dirty and messy from helping his grandma with yard work. but then he smiled this big smile at me that lite up his hole face. we sat up all night laughing and talking and we have been together ever since,

• I was on a first date with a guy I met online, and we were going for a walk along the pier at the beach and he grabbed for my hand, and as soon as my hand was in his, I felt these massive butterflies inside. It had never happened before, and not since... and yet, it didn't go anywhere because we had very little other than a physical chemistry and we both knew that pretty soon.

• My ex crush.. lol
    We looked good together.
    But that was in 10th grade.. long time

I do feel some kind of chemistry with a guy (now). He is in my college. I am mature type but with him i act stupid (like a kid). My friends believe we are compatible. haha
    it's kind of cool i guess.

• It was Amazing!

• my ex, first time i met him the chemistry was indescribable. i felt heated up whenever i was around him, when we made eye contact it was like lighting even if we were across a room from each other.

• It feels amazing, once I'm on a restaurant and I saw this amazing piece of artwork !! Seriouslyy so hott. When I eat my fried chicken, there was a spark.. and still is now.

• Ok so I had glasses on... Geelin fuckin cool walking past like WHOOSH of wind 😅😛😉 c this fuckin hawt guy we looked at each other for 3 seconds and he was busy doing something and said " oh sorry my bad" he was helping some guy with a boat LOL

• well that s private haha

• magical, energized,

• Love comes by time for me do i didn't feel that way.

• Sweet honey being poured into my mouth