I got dumped, but when she didn't want to cut ties.. I did. Right call?

Known each other for awhile. Dated less than a month. She broke up with me stating that she "wanted to get in a relationship but now realises she isn't ready." I dont believe it has to do with me, I honestly think she has some internal things she needs to figure out.
She wanted to keep in contact with me over the summer, and was even willing to have me and some friends to come visit a large city near her to show us around. This was confusing to me, like mixed signals.

I cut ties with her today. Stating that I can't casually talk to her without having feelings and that I can't just be in the middle or float around waiting for her to figure things out. I did say im willing to catch up if we just ran into each other or if we all hung out with out mutual friends. But besides that.. im cutting ties.

Did i make the right call to completely cut ties?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Yes absolutely, no point in hanging out with someone who broke up with you. I don't see point in hanging out with ex's unless you're getting back together to be honest.

• You did the right thing bruh she's confusing. She dumped you, then wanna hang out with you. I don't get it though if you still want a relationship can't she talk about it before she dumped you? It's like... better that way than keep playing you like a doll.. just sayin

• Yes when someone dumps you cut them off completely

What Guys Said 0