Cutting ties will make her want me more/miss me?

We didn't date very long. Still good enough "friends". She left because she needs to spend time figuring herself out, not because of anything I did or who I am. I believe that. I cut ties because I am not going to be her plan B, or float around until she makes her mind up.
I believe that this was the correct decision. But I am wondering if this choice may also increase my chances of her wanting to reestablish the bond weve had because she misses me or something.

Thoughts?

What Girls Said 2

• No, but by doing that you handled the situation very maturely and showed her that you are confident in your worth and aren't needy or desperate. So, it is very respectable and attractive. Since you know it was nothing you did that made her leave and has to do with her issues, she is much more likely to come back to you when she works through her problems.

• It's hard to say because so many things factor into what makes someone want to bond with another-where they are in their lives, timing, chemistry, personal issues, etc... I think you did the right thing if you want to protect yourself and don't want to wait for her, not knowing what or when she'll decide. It's good to cut things off as long as you are really just doing it to move on and not trying to manipulate her into coming back to you because you don't know how she'll respond.

What Guys Said 1

• Sure but go out and fuck at least 5 other bitches by the time ahe text you back you'll lost all desire for her trust me

• Loool!! So you think that this move was the right one to possibly get her to come running?

• Especially if she knows other chicks dig you it becomes a piece of cake