My girlfriend who I have been dating is pregnant but the thing is, we haven't had sex in 3 months, she says it's mine but what do you think?

She never showed signs of being pregnant and this just came up out of the blue, if it helps she has guys friends and I asked a question awhile back about if it's okay for her to go to her guy friends house and I got answers saying that I was being controlling and a jerk so I backed off and let her hang out and sleep over at her guy friends house. She is also flirty with guy friends but girls on here and girls I know answered that it's a guy friend thing and nothing more and to stop worrying. What do you think, is it okay for me to be worried about this or am I being dumb, it just seems crazy that out of the blue this comes up and we haven't had sex like I said in months, what do you think? Am I being insecure?

Most Helpful Guy

• that ain't you baby bro.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you are being dumb. I think you have some legitimate concerns. What I would do is try to find out how many weeks pregnant she is. Most women don't know for a while. Then try to do the math.

As for what you do after, that's up to you. I would be hurt if a guy accused me of sleeping around when I was pregnant, but at the same time there are some concerns.

• its not yours!

What Guys Said 4

• You're allowed to question it. Hedge your bet. Figure out how many weeks before you react. If the math doesn't work then you dodged a bullet

• Ask her how many months she's pregnant. If it's more than 3 it definitely ain't yours. Otherwise you either get paternity done or wait to see if the baby looks like you and then get paternity done.

• Well more than likely she cheated on you. Personally I wouldn't have found your desire to keep her from staying with guy friends as controlling. Honestly, that's just common sense. As for the pregnancy, it's up to you to decide. Because it's 100% not yours. Recommendation is as her for the honest truth, because it doesn't take a college degree to put two and two together. If she lies again, I would recommend dumping her since she isn't going to stop lying to you.

• Cuckold alert. Ask her how many weeks in she is.