Are there better guys out there?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me a week ago, still grieving but I'd like to know if there are better guys. I am 19 by the way
We spent 3 days a week sleeping over at his place or mine, I got him video games all the time like dark souls and we'd play that all day, watch YouTube videos he likes, and I'd cook for him all the time. He doesn't study or have a job, but he plays music at church/looking to start a band which I wasn't allowed to join even though he said I have the best composition and piano skills out of all his friends. He wouldn't let me help him. He won't look at me during sex cos he said its ungodly, we'd never cuddle or hug in bed, he only said I love u during sex. I liked how he was honest and loyal cos he'd text people and go on fb in front of me and let me read the messages.
And I don't think there are completely honest guys out there. Anyway im really upset soooo was that the best guy I could find?
by the way I reckon loyalty and honesty are the most important aspects

By the way I pay for everything- groceries, food, movies. But he's not interested in doing stuff with me like I suggest hiking or kayaking and he wouldn't be interested but he'd go with his friends

Most Helpful Guy

• You haven't even met the 'average' kind of guys, let alone the 'AMAZING' ones, with what you posted!! You deserve so much more than just being a servant, a plaything. . . .
    Why are you settling for fcking d-bags, that treat you horribly?
    Every woman should EXPECT to be LOVED, and ADORED, and have a partner that can't wait to get home, and be with her, and kiss, and just love being together!!!
    Wouldn't that be AMAZING, if it was the NORM, and you ladies just rejected every guy that didn't treat you like the most wonderful TREASURE that he has?
    There are only a few, of us, REALLY FCKING AMAZING guys, and only a few of us are available, now. . .

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not godly at all. Aha he has sex before marriage but doesn't look you in the eyes lol what? Sounds like my first relationship when I was 19. Girl it's better fish in the sea you may not see it now but some day you will. I bet if you leave him alone for good, give yourself some time you will really see what's going on. Never play wifey without actually being married. Your giving him power to use you. I understand he may be all that you know. But please move on it will only get worst. As you continue to grow, and understand life.

What Guys Said 2

• yes of course don't dwell its a waste of time

• no sorry

What Girls Said 1

• There's always better guys out there.