How do you get out more and meet guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people go to bars and clubs... A lot of decent girls also think that most of the guys that go to bars and clubs act sleazy... So, just a heads up... If you fish in that pond, that's what you're dealing with. Some people like it, others hate it. I think it's better meeting people at events/class that are revolving around something that interests you. If it's something that repeats weekly, then you have a chance to get to know a person over time. Things get to progress more naturally rather than just all or nothing cold approaches. It all depends on what you're looking for. A relationship or a hook up...

Most Helpful Girl

• Make it a point to go out with your friends, or even by yourself, to various events and places, and don't forget to be open to socializing and meeting new people. This is easiest if you live near a big city because there's always stuff to do. Hit up some chill bars, go to a festival, see an open air concert, check out a stand up comedy joint, join a sports or outdoor events group, etc.

Try Meetup (look it up online) if your friends are busy and you want to do something but don't want to go alone. They host all kinds of events depending on your interests, and all over the world. Look for ones near you. I just went to a karaoke bar with a group last Thursday and it was a lot of fun. Most groups are really friendly and welcoming, and you'll meet guys in them too lol.

What Guys Said 18

• do thinks you love to do and be open so guys feel ok approaching you. that includes grocery store, can't tell you how many gals I'd approach (or would have) but they are so closed off...

go to bar and dance... don't get drunk, just have fun. For exmaple, try to initiate some and go around and see how many selfies you can get with guys... assuming you want a selfie with them.
    take a dance class.
    go to the gym without your headphones on. That is a sign you don't want to be messed with.
    do some speed dating.
    go to church and church singles functions
    Find a guy on the street and just walk up to him and tell him, you are the most amazing dressed guy I've seen today, so you win the award! and kiss him. LOL! I just made that up, be a happy guy:) Don't sue me, its your choice...
    Throw some parties, go to some parties
    go online dating... it is hard, but that's life...

• Just go out with a friend and meet guys together, walk up and introduce yourself. people WANT to meet others, everyone's just afraid

• go to the bar with your friends

• Wherever you decide to look for a guy, be sure it's a place where the type of guy you're into would typically hang out.
    I met my second to last girlfriend at a college library. I was there studying. Sat down next to her and noticed that she was reading a book on a topic that I had helped teach. Asked her out before I left.
    Libraries are great if you're into dating intelligent people.

• Join clubs , meet ups or organizations. Introduce yourself to the people and see if you have any chemistry with them

• a couple things find you someone a friend that you can go out with kinda like a "wing woman" lol that you can go to events, places, bars etc. Or if your up to it go to these places alone you'll catch a guys attention trust me:)

• In that order

• Shopping, bars, the library, parks, carnivals, I've met someone at all of em.

• shake your ass :))

• Play online games. Be sure to mention you're female.

• I don't want it to be online because it's dangrus where else can you get out more and meet guys if you want a boyfrien? d

• A gentleman's club?

• Swipe right to everyone on Tinder.

• Your a women you have nothing to worry about.

• go to a club?

• by asking them out

• Good question. I want to get out more and meet girls, too.

• Generally you need to put on clothes then open the door, and finally you get out.

• join a sports club, lots of nice good guys there

• were around its just that it depends on whether you approach them and actually care to meet guys in the first place and not be expecting them to have to approach you

What Girls Said 3

• I typically go to bars and events. I meet plenty of people there; tons of guys. Usually I'm not interested in any of them except for a friendship but occasionally I find someone I hit it off with. Plan a girls night out with your friends and go bar hopping :) I'm sure you'll meet someone!

• U go to bars and social out parties

• Baseball games or football