What do you say to an ex boyfriend who wants to talk?

My ex boyfriend and I haven't talked in 7 months. He refused to talk to me when I wanted to talk to him months earlier and now he's willing to talk to me. What am I supposed to say? Is this a conversation to talk about our past relationship problems? The way we both behaved/felt about the other's behavior? What do I do? I do miss him and wish to patch things up but I don't want to immediately come off with that- especially if he doesn't feel the same way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never get back with an ex. It never lasts. Tell him "no its over and I've moved on"

• That's not really helpful here.

• It doesn't matter what you say because it won't last anyway

• We are telling you thats it's not worth talking to him. Because you'll end up in a worse situation than before.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tell them that they are being a pest and I request them to leave me alone! :3

What Guys Said 2

• Just talk to him but don't get back together. You've been down that road and it already lead you to heartbreak.

• don't say anything

What Girls Said 0