Hate my body.. Boyfriend loves it... what do I do?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a month and hell be coming over to my house and staying for the weekend since my dad will be out of town (Still live with parents). My boyfriend loves my body especially my legs and my butt but, I absolutely hate every part of my body, I have stretch marks and some cellulite and I have a little bit of a gut. I've been self conscious about my stretch marks ever since kids in school made fun on me for them and my mom made fun of me for them. I haven't worn a tank top without a cardigan over it since 6th grade because of my arms. The problem is that I'm a Virgin and my boyfriend and I are going to have a really romantic night on Saturday and possibly have sex. Im super excited but scared about him seeing me completely nude. Also he weighs about 130 and i weigh 196 and i feel like i might crush him, any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing you can do. Just because hasn't seen you nude just based on your body shape and touching you I'm sure he kinda knows what to expect and he is gonna like it and you never will but for his sake if you want to be nude in front of him and you want him enjoy your body put on a brave face and go for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people have stretch marks and cellulite, I used to have them too but nobody cared either way because everyone else had them. If he says he loves your body, that means he doesn't really care about your cellulite or stretch marks so I seriously would have nothing to worry about when it comes to his opinions on your body right now, some guys like just bigger girls, or just like any body type.

But if you want to improve on your body yourself you can always start working out and make a change for yourself. But only do that for yourself and nobody else. I think it will work on your confidence a lot, sometimes comments from middle school sticks for a long time, and even worse when your mum makes a bad comment, and its difficult to just accept your body as it is when that happens. So yeah, you have a choice to accept your body and love it as it is now, or work out and improve on yourself to a point that you start becoming more confident in your body.

What Guys Said 7

• You are not going to crush him. Guys are more durable than that.
    If he likes you, then he likes you, body and all.
    All you can do is love yourself and work to make yourself better, while loving yourself.

• improve what you dislike

• I actually can't. I've gone to the dermatologist about my stretch marks and because I'm African American the removal treatment won't work on me.. i also go to the gym 5 times a week so I'm trying

• well there are some things we can't change, but the things you can, well you're already doing it.

• Force him to suffer by MAKING him look at it body! That'll teach him!

• try to love yourself.

• With out seeing it sounds ok

• Yes, don't make a baby! take all precautions.

Guys in this scenario are on some serious natural drugs, he sees it all as goodness. maybe not perfect, but its all good... at least right now. In some countries, very fat girls are considered most beautiful. So my point is, just accept yourself as you are and keep working to make yourself so that you love you.

Darkness, keep some clothes on. candlelight only, but don't burn house down... electric candle... If I tell you not to you aren't gonna listen are you. E. g. if you make him wait he'll respect you more.

• You just need to learn to appreciate yourself as much as your boyfriend seems to appreciate you. I'm kinda like your boyfriend in that I'm kinda skinny and am into curvy-esque girls. Stop trying to convince yourself you need a better body, someone out there will appreciate it. Your boyfriend seems like he's really into you and if your own boyfriend that loves your body can't help you get rid of that insecurity, that's on you in that you need to get the body that you're happy with.

• By the way, if you're trying to lose weight, check out Freeletics. I've been using it as a skinny dude and have seen some awesome results but some of the transformations of people trying to lose weight using this app is phenomenal!

What Girls Said 2

• let him fuck you really good until you love it too? xD
    in all seriousness though I get you, if you re comfortable with him and he makes you feel desired you re gonna up and be more confident.
    so gd lck

• Sounds like he loves you already and completely accepts you for who you are... even more than you accept yourself. You should just relax and enjoy being intimate with someone who loves every part of you. Have fun!