Do tall guys get to pick and choose from woman?

I am a relatively short guy so I wouldn't know. But do guys who are 6'2+ get to literally pick and choose who they date? As they probably have hundreds of girls in line wanting to date get with them. Do they have hundreds of options?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Being tall doesn't always mean you're more likeable. There are tall guys who are awesome, and tall guys who are douchebags, just like everyone else.

And girl that dates a guy just because he is tall deserves whatever kind of person they end up with.

I don't think he would have any better luck unless he has a good personality. Being attractive doesn't hurt either, but being tall doesn't always equal being attractive.

• Maybe? So do short guys!

• Ain't nobody just picking me. 😒 and waiting in line for a man? Pfffffft I think not.

• I don t think they d be really keen on picking shorties like me lol

• Only, if they have other good characteristics to match.

• Nope i know lots of girls who don't want really tall guys.

• Not really. Height is sort of important, and different girls have different tastes/preferences, but it's not the be-all-and-end-all for the majority of girls I would say. The factors that mostly get 'hundreds of girls' wanting to date you are:
    1. The way you carry yourself/your confidence
    2. Your facial attractiveness
    3. Your personality

The rest is kind of trivial, at leasts for me it is. As long as you aren't shorter than me we're good.

What Guys Said 16

• not true, I've seen it.

character and personality go further.

• Lmao this isn't the reality bro. I'm 6'5" and I'll let you know that I'm not killing it with women. Not even close. I don't really try but yeah. People tend not to have a thing for socially awkward people regardless of how tall or short they are.

• Ladies do love tall guys

• There are many different things that make someone attractive to somebody. Height is merely a factor in the equation.

• Somewhat. Being tall is a huge advantage since girls love them. Gives the girls the feeling that tall guys are superior to the rest of the other guys.

• Everyone gets to pick and choose from the women they are willing to date. Some just have less number of choices based on a large variety of attributes.

• scientific research seems to suggest that tall men and women have a significant advantage over their shorter counterparts.

One 2004 study found that the taller you are, the more you earn. In fact, according to that study, a person who is 6 feet tall would be predicted to earn nearly $166,000 more over the course of a 30-year career than someone who clocks in at 5 feet 5 inches. (The researchers observed those results even when they controlled for gender.)

• No not really it may help if your muscular and tall that is a good combination to have dude

• what's relatively short?

• Yes I have a garage full.

• I'm taller than 6'2" and I couldn't find a date if my life depended upon it.

• Somewhat.

• Not really

• Lol at butthurt girls comments, they like tall guys till they get rubbed on their face. InferiorInferior female gender with inferiority complex

• Being tall is a plus, just like being fit is a plus, being rich is a plus, being good looking is a plus.

But game matters more than any of those.

• No. That is an illusion. Alpha personality is far more important than height or even how you look, the only thing comparable to alpha personality is high financial status