My crush's birthday is coming and I have no idea what to do/ give her.. Would you please help me out here?

So this girl I like is about to turn 20 (and we've been friends for a couple of years now), and I'm lacking ideas for her birthday.. I feel like giving her a present, but nothing too big and expensive. Just a symbolic thing that may let her be thinking about me.. However I have absolutelly no idea what to give her, so any suggestions would be very much appreciated :) thanks!

I wanted this gift to be a sort of a "I like you" hint

Most Helpful Girl

• You could give her a brush

• Lol are you serious?

• Yeahhh... put your name on the handle

• Thanks for the mho. What did you get her?

Most Helpful Guy

• This one is actually pretty easy.
    Let me guess, you want to get her something that isn't too personal, but will tell her, "hey, I'm into you!"
    If so, think back to a time where she mentioned something that she really likes. Get her that, or something similar. The further back you can remember, the better. It doesn't have to be anything expensive or extravagant. It just needs to be something that tells her, "this guy actually listens when I talk, and, remembers the small things."

What Girls Said 2

• Necklace of her birthstone

• Isn't that way too personal? And would she wear it? :p I have no idea

• All girls wear necklaces

• Alex and Ani bracelet!!!

What Guys Said 0