Where are the single ladies at?

So I've never had a girlfriend but I've been eyeing a few girls over the past few months (no I don't mean stalking), wondering if they had boyfriends. I was going to ask about one but it turns out all three of these girls did have a boyfriend. I never did ask them or initiate any signal that I was interested in them, though I've had a few normal conversations with each of the girls.
I always make sure a girl is single before ever asking her out (sadly I've never asked a girl out ever). I got depressed when I found out they were taken.

Why does it seem like there are rarely any single ladies anymore?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm single :) There are some of us still out there we are just hard to find.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they're harder to find when they are in their teens and twenties

0|2
    0|0
    • when you get to be my age there not hard to find there just hard to get along with because they get more cynical with there older and experienced. not saying thats a bad thing. but the older guys dont have it any easier really.

What Girls Said 2

• It probably seems like there's no single girls because you just happen to like the ones who are taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am physically single but my heart isn't.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• there not rare some just dont like the dating scene with how guys are jerks some times, some times they fake it by wearing a ring and they pretend there married or they have a best guy friend hang out with them so no other guys will bother them.

girls are just not as trusting as some guys are that want to date.

0|1
    0|0