Girls, how do you let a guy know you want a second date?

I went out last night with a girl I've liked for a while. I feel that it went well. There were a few moments of awkward silence, but I think it was good. Neither of us mentioned going out again though. She said she had a nice night and that she enjoyed herself. We haven't called, texted, or Facebooked since.

I want to go out again, but I'm just not sure if she wants to and I don't want to seem too eager. How do girls usually indicate if they want to go out again or if it didn't go well at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I wanted a second date, that's what I'd tell the guy.
    However, don't forget that not all girls will behave in the same way. Since your first date was just last night, no reason to stress out just yet. Or, if you're interested, why don't you message her and ask her if she could meet you again some time next week?

• I want to. If she wouldn't outright say that she wanted to go out again, what might a girl say if she was at least receptive to it?

• I don't know.. Maybe a comment about how much she enjoyed the first date?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I say yes when he asks. You could have asked right away, if she liked you she would have. And you should have texted by now and told her you had fun and asked her out again. There is no way to know if you don't ask her out again. When you meet someone who likes you they will never think you are being to eager, they will just be happy that you seem interested in them too, and if they aren't then they won't go out with you again anyways, so who cares about any of those things, just go after what you want.

• Hmmm, I've never dated adult style I guess. High school things don't count, and after high school, it was like... talk on phone, talk on phone, go on date, he asked me out again, but I was really engaging and happily and eagerly told him when I was available. So, we just talked a lot before and after the date, and things were pretty flowly... I think you should just ask after saying something like "I was happy to hear you enjoyed yourself last night. I enjoyed myself too. Are you free next weekend, want to catch Civil War/dinner/blah blah"

• Nope, no and no. If she didn't mention a " well next time we should" and she hasn't contacted you since, she doesn't want another date.

• The man usually man's up and texts her and says he really liked her, and would she like to see each other again on______ day?

• I would tell him.

• What did she say at the end of the date. That is the kicker. If I want second dater I really like the guy, I'll say, "I had a great time I hope we do it again." Then I give him a kiss on the cheek. What did she say at the end of the date. Do not expect for the pulldown her panties stickup pussy in your face. It doesn't work that way.

• She said it was a nice night and that she enjoyed herself.

• Well I just texted her. Now the waiting game.

• If she says no it's not the end of the world if she says yes it's also not the end of the world.

• I went out with a guy recently for the first time who I think I really like. He contacted me after the date, saying we had a good time, I did the same thing. That conversation ended and I haven't heard from him since. I've been waiting for him to contact me, and I really hope he does. I know I'm not supposed to wait and i should just text him myself, but I don't want to seem to be too much, I want to know that he is definitely interested. You should text her she would most likely love it! If not, she would say something and let you know.

• Also, I didn't really say lets do this again, etc. I should have but I was kind of nervous and it didn't cross my mind. Just because she didn't say anything like that, doesn't mean she doesn't want a second date.

• Tbh, I don't even when I'm initially interested as I usually need time to think about it.

When they contact me, I let them know then.

• I say exactly " this was fun we should do it again sometime. Thanks"

• If the guy never contacted me i would assume he had a bad time and didn't want to go on a second date and id move on… text her

• "Wow I had a really great time let's do this again sometime."

• Why not u try to text her? If she replied fast and happy (it shows on the emoticons she used, and how often she start a topic), ask her for a second date. Make sure she's free

• She's probably just shy. You'll never know unless if you ask her

What Guys Said 1

• By saying we should do something again or some stupid shit