Made a bet on a girl any chance she will forgive me?

I made a bet with a friend that i could get a girl to fall for me. In the process i gained feelings for her. I felt guilty and had to tell her. Is there any chance she will forgive me or is it a dead issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• A fan of Hollywood teen movies I see lol Ah no, you used her and manipulated her and only a giantly huge gesture where you equally humiliate yourself as much as she would have felt humiliated, by owning up to what you did and how you're a douche is the only way you will have a chance at dating her. We like to see emotional honesty and also the show of a backbone.

Most Helpful Guy

• The only problems i see here are you feeling guilty and your urge to run your mouth. some things are best left unsaid. if she hears about it later... oh well... kick ur friends ass then. Oh... and you lost the bet. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Well that's a dick move. I would never forgive a guy for that. I don't know if she would either. Guess you gotta try.

But you deserve to be dangled off a cliff from a very unstable branch for that.

• Isn't there a movie about this? And honestly, what did you expect? That was a total fuckboy move and I wouldn't blame her if she never spoke to you again.

What Guys Said 0