Does she like me or is she just really affectionate?

There's this girl I like I met a month ago, she's very affectionate towards me. Whenever she sees me she hugs me and kisses me on the cheek, the first few days I didn't kiss her back but now I do. Today at the end of the day when she hugged me she turned my head and kissed me on the lips. It was really nice and soft. Since that I haven't been able to think about anything else. by the way, I've never had a girlfriend so I know little about romance. Does she like me too or is she just really affectionate?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she might have the hots for you man. She kissed you on the lips, that should be a good sign right there. Especially if she's always affectionate towards you. Maybe all those kisses on the cheek was her way of saying that she likes you. You started kissing her cheek as well, that was probably confirmation for her, and then she took it to the next level. She most likely has feelings for you, just be careful. And if you want to ask her, try to remain calm, and then see where things go from there. She just might end up being your girlfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• It seems like she likes you or is at least attracted to you. Does she flirt like this with other guys?

• Yeah she likes you. Have sex with her

• I'm sorry did I miss something?

• Idk? She obviously keeps kissing you

What Guys Said 0