Is she interested on a date, or not?

Recently I asked a girl out, saying we can do something fun when she gets off work. She replied by saying, "depends whats that something fun hahaha, I leave late everyday, around 8 usually".

Is she interested but playing hard to get, or not interested, trying to dodge? Need advice on what I should do.

What Girls Said 1

• You should recommend her something. Then you will judge by her answer is she is interested in you or not.
    I am as clueless as you are based on what you described.

What Guys Said 2

• Are you trying to to surprise her on what you plan to do or where you plan to take her to? If not then maybe you can try to be more clear about what you plan to do or go to and then invite her and see if she is still interested in meeting up. If she rejects you, then you can ask if it's not a good time otherwise you can say "well that's a damn shame, we could be having fun today or tonight, but oh well no big deal, that just means that I'll have to find someone else that is interested and wants to have fun."

• She's just being flirty