People that have been single for a long time , what do you crave most right now?

Not talking about the people that have just broken up or have been single for a few months
i'm talking about the peeps that have been single either for their whole life or for more than 1 year.
Just Curious :)

• Sex πŸ’¦πŸ‘… πŸ˜‰
    15% (4)27% (6)20% (10)Vote
  • Kisses! πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨
    15% (4)14% (3)14% (7)Vote
  • Cuddles! 🐻
    37% (10)36% (8)37% (18)Vote
  • Holding hands βœ‹πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Just talking to someone other than my friends or family will do. (Lol) πŸ˜‚
    7% (2)23% (5)14% (7)Vote
  • Other.
    22% (6)0% (0)13% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I miss it all but most of all I miss being able to make her smile and laugh, and just be happy, but I'm content for now I know I'll all that again.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was single for a while and I craved all the physical touches, and sure single people can get it at a bar. But I guess I craved all of the kisses, hand holding, hugs, sex, coming from someone with that look in their eye that they want you and all of you. I craved that skipping a heart beat feeling.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I guess a connection between us is what I want the most from a relationship, but cuddles too.
    I already get the sex and the kisses, that's why I don't really crave anything, cause I already get what I need, and a relationship isn't something I need.

1|0
    0|0
  • I miss being able to tell a girl how I feel and just talking for hours but oh well I don't got much luck with the ladies...

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends, when Im horny its sex. When Im trying to sleep at night its cuddles.

0|0
    0|0
  • i miss not having to wash dishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many things, but I miss spending quiet time just holding one another the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Legit deep intimate talks

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuddles, holding hands, the routine of seeing somebody every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • A loving relationship. Unfortunately it's not something I need right now it'll only slow me down.

0|0
    0|0
  • It might seem kind of lame but I'm really bored rn so I just miss having someone to hangout and cuddle and watch movies with

1|0
    0|0
  • oh u know ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuddling. I actually fantasize about cuddling more than I fantasize about sex. And I REALLY want sex... Oh well maybe my fantasies are the reason why I'm single.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Oh i miss it all, but i miss the laughs the most. Cuddles were great sure, but i miss going out and makinh new memories with someone i love, knowing im the one making him smile.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's cute ahah damn i want that too :(

• All of that lol. Feeling cared about and wanted in that way

1|0
    0|0
  • I kinda of like it this way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuddling and holding hands!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I date a lot I get laid. This business of having a boyfriend or girlfriend otherwise life is terrible is just bull shit. I love being single

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mainly that affection , cuddles and loong smooches and being able to talk to that person because just talking gives you so much happiness

0|0
    0|0
  • kisses and hugs :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Sushi..

0|0
    0|0