Is going to the pools okay for a date?

So me and my boyfriend are going on our first official date. We have been meaning to go to the pools together for over a month, but we have been too busy. Is going to the pools okay for a date? We don't really have much money and it seems fun. He also sounded quite enthusiastic about it. But would you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why it wouldn't be okay for a date.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as yoyu Both are on the same Page, @summerfox, 'Going to the pools is Okay for a date.'
    However, Make sure that perhaps after the hall Closes, You can also go somewhere Where... There is a Chair so you can Both do some Conversing to know one another better over a Joe.
    Good luck and Enjoy. xx

• lol.. The pool or pool hall? xx

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence and at any rate, hope it was a great date. xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds good! especially with this weather

• Don't wear a bikini, he will get worried about other guys hitting on you.

• what is pools?

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah at your age yup (:

• Anywhere can be a fun date as long as you guys are both cool with it and are having a good time. Enjoy the pool ^_^ I love the pool tbh xD