Why is he talking to other girls if we are kind of serious?

We know each other for about 2 months and we've been dating for 4 months. We are really close. He says I make him laugh, calls me his love and beautiful, if it matters, yea we did have sex (oddly only calls me baby during sex). He goes MIA sometimes and doesn't talk to me for a few hours, also he's only spoken about me to his friends and doesn't like when I take pictures of him, this made me suspicious and wonder if he had a girlfriend and if possibly I was engaging in a relationship with a taken guy and I wasn't having that. When I asked him, he said "no, i don't have a girlfriend. Am I talking to someone else? Yes". I didn't even know what to say, I didn't think that would be what he said. So I played it off like it didn't upset me as if I'm doing the same, but it did. I never really approached him with anything I had a problem with because I don't want to seem to attached and push him away. But I am upset and we had sex the same night because I'm a dummy. I also understand how fun dating can be... but I hate feeling like I'm competing knowing I could possibly lose and not knowing anything about this other chick... But at the same time, he's said to me that he likes me a lot and doesn't really want to see me with anyone else (this is when we sorta established what we are). I'm not sure what to do... I'm not sure how to go about this. I like him so much and don't really wanna leave him.. hoping that's not what I have to do!

Most Helpful Guy

• if you really like him like you said then i would jsut try and relax, i mean if he was really wanting to play games with you i think you would pick up on that, your not as dumb as some people might think. and im talking about relationships not in general so dont get mad for me saying that.

and there is an old that goes "if you have to ask you already know" it can be true in some cases but i would give it some time till you feel more secure with him and if you can't be you should let him know and that he should not be so friendly with other girls.

• i really do like him... what would you suggest I do?

• i would give him some time to think things over you know not be around him as much unless he asks for it, i mean if you guys are close he will let you know. and like i said if there was anything wrong you would pick up on it. so dont worry.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's sleeping with you then he shouldn't be seeing anyone else - at least that is the way us women think. Unfortunately, unless you actually set it out in black in white and official 'we are together' (and before you start sleeping with him) then the chances are he is going to continue to see other people. And I kinda think that if you are not together within 8 weeks of starting to date then u shouldn't keep seeing them because they are probably wasting your time.

Also - you can't leave someone you aren't actually with in the first place... and considering he is seeing other people, he isn't with you. Or at least, he doesn't believe himself to be.

What Guys Said 6

• How old are you? 20? There's a really weird idea that all men must be players until they get a little older and realize it's a terrible way to live. Unfortunately, that's what you have right now, a player. There's no real good way to identify them, but they usually wear a lot of hair gel and invest the bulk of their money in oakleys. Dump him, and find a good guy.

• Just talk to him about how you feel. Most girls say they don't want to come off as clingy and such, but look.. In my personal opinion and my personal experiences for a relationship to work out and last, you need to talk about stuff when they're bothering you! Figure it out or at least come to a medium. I hope this helps. w.

• From the sounds of it you aren't really that serious.

From my 24 year old eyes: serious = living together. Meeting up once in a while = hooking up.

By your definition I would be "serious" with 5-6 girls at the moment lol

• Because "kind of" means other girls.

• you know him for 2 months but u date him for 4 months? how?

• meaning we were friends for two months and then we started dating

• They might be his friend's.

What Girls Said 3

• He doesn't want you seeing other people but apparently it's ok for him to "talk to someone else". I'm assuming that that means he's also dating/sleeping with some other girl and not just "talking" with her. This means that he's super selfish and thinks that he can do whatever he wants, but you should preferably only have your eyes on him. Douchebag alert.
    I wouldn't even bother with this guy. He's playing you.

• I would move on!

• Because guys are horny creatures. He probably is not serious about you yet.

• what would you do?

• God, that ain't an easy thing to answer. I think I would say that I would like to be mutually exclusive, that I had no interest in seeing other men and thought that he gave me the impression we were both on the same page, and that it hurt me to find out we were not. And, if he didn't want to be and unprepared to stop seeing her, then I would move on and stop seeing him anymore. 2-4 months is long enough to know if he wants to be with you... he's just having his cake and eating it right now and I think you should let him know you won't be party to that.