Can you describe the perfect girlfriend?

Personality
Looks
Traits

Describe the perfect girlfriend :)

Most Helpful Guy

• she stands 5' 8" and weighs in the area of 135 to 145 athletic build, with a few curves. Her hair is long and black, coming down to the middle of her shoulders, straight, and her bangs are loose and pulled to the sides. Her eyes are that blue that is clear as ice almost grey (they turn grey when she's mad), and shaped in an that middle eastern almond shape. She has a small pert nose above the bee sting shaped lips (think 1940's girl), not the overly big ones that are so popular today.
    She has D cups that are solid with pert dark nipples and has a slight 6 pack.
    She dresses "Haute Goth," when we go out, steam punk for fun and yoga cloths (black of course) around the house.

Personality wise, she has a taste for the bizarre and is always up for an adventure. She reads classic 17th century novels as a hobby, and speaks ancient languages (Classical Italian, Egyptian, Gaelic, for a start) and is studying Sanskrit. She is a runner, yoga practitioner, studies combat form Tia Chi, and meditates regularly.

She is a practicing hedge witch, and keeps a full garden, and loves all things growing. She's vegetarian, but not preachy about it. Prefers to bike or walk rather then ride. Submissive in bed but dominate in life, works out of the home as an artist or photographer and makes enough to be independent.

Loves to both give and receive gifts, and is generous with her time, money and smile. Has no problem with being alone, but loves my company. Is not afraid to drop everything to go play for a day, week or even a month. Always up to try new restaurants, and styles of food.

Dances in the rain

She's supportive of my crazy ideas, even if it doesn't seem to be a good one to her. Is willing to play both Dom and sub in play but is honestly more sub then Dom.

Is that enough?

• Wow, its so detailed that I'm guessing you were describing someone in particular? Lovely :)

• Nope, just a conglomeration of many women I've been with.

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Sassy, but sweet, witty, intelligent, kind, thoughtful, caring, respectful, helpful, and just over-all knowledgeable. [This sounds like someone I know. :* ]

Looks - She can go to the gym with me and that'll be enough to keep her in shape.
    Otherwise, I don't really care.

What Guys Said 12

• kind
    honest
    thoughtful
    independent
    good sense of humor (can joke around or at least take a joke)
    physically attractive
    loyal
    fun
    likes to travel
    enjoys both nights out and low key nights in

i could go on and on

• Makes me orgasms n protein shakes upon request lmaooo

• Personality: Funny, Down to earth, Silly, Dorky, Witty, Sassy, loves to laugh, not Politically correct
    Looks: Nice Smile, Big eyes, Body that looks like she does squats,
    Traits: Passionate about something, inquisitive, relatively emotionally balanced, adventurous

• First of all she must have sense of humor. Its really important for me. She would be sexy like a panther when we are in bed but when we go out she should be my little kitty no sexual movies in public.

• Have you watched "The Wedding Singer"?

Drew Barrymore's looks/character...

• 5'9sh
    Big tits
    Fit/skinny
    Above avg ass
    Preferably blonde lol

• my girlfriend =P

• Ellie Golding

• A perfect 10 with an insatiable sex appetite that's also a mute

• Personality: Kind hearted, caring, optimistic, and selfless.
    Looks: pretty face, pretty eyes, big boobs, bis ass, and slim stomach area

• I saw the personality and thought "DAMN, that's so cute"aaaand then read "Looks" and just busted out laughing! XD

• @Smmyskittles: Hey, hey, hey.. she asked to describe the 'perfect' girlfriend so that's what I did : P

• Yeah but you did it anonymously 😈 Why do you hide?

• Perfect? Wow nobody is perfect, but here goes:

Personality: has goals, works towards them and is honest with herself and others about her desires. A deep thinker, who always has something interesting to say or a cool idea to explore.

Looks: same height as me, athletic, larger breasts, shinny dark hair, not a lot of tattoos, no piercings

Traits: um, I don't know. Diplomatic immunity?

• She has to be fun, nice, loyal, and more fun, she has to be puerto Rican like me, my height or shorter, thin, have medium sized boobs, I don't like big boobs. Her butt is fine has to have a little curve but not much since she's thin but no big butt, I don't like big big butts. Traits: ambitious, loyalty, kindness. She is my perfect girlfriend, I knew a girl just like that too but she had to quit my college class and I never got the chance to talk to her all I knew was her name and her character From the times that she talked in class. just like that she was gone. Oh well.

What Girls Said 2

• Pretty
    Sexual
    Not a bitch

• The beautiful one is who is loved by heart. <3