Guys, Can a guy decide if something is there within the first 10 seconds of saying hello?

I think my nervousness damaged me there. We stood next to each other for 10-20 seconds and I can't even remember if I smiled.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Well guys are more visual than girls so we can basically decide if you're desirable without even talking to you but of course personality is a big part too. You don't have to start talking to a guy instanly the first time being around him. He'll probably recognize you next time and you'll get another chance to talk to him, unless he talks to you first ;). Also a little nervousness can be cute at first. Just try to talk to him sometime, see if he's cool and if there's chemistry between you two.

• We know each other but didn't see each other in years. We only had 20 seconds. Well, maybe longer if I wasn't so nervous. I stood there like a robot.

What Guys Said 3

• Na. Girls are so confusing and beat around the bush so much that nobody ever really knows how they truly feel unless they're just the rare "straight foreward" type.

• Yes.

• I'm completely clueless in the first 10 seconds and I'm sure I'm not the only guy like that.