I don't know what we are?

I know it's too early for this but here's the thing. I hooked up with a guy I don't know then he took my number and took me out for dinner at this fancy restaurant. I don't know if it was a date? He asks me a lot of personal stuff like he is really trying to get to know me. I'm allowed to crash at his place if I want to, we sleep together but like, we don't have sex and he doesn't pressure me. We cuddle a lot and he's really sweet. I have met some of his friend already although I've only seen him three times. We were suppose to meet up one night when I was out but my phone died so he was like we'll do it another time then and haven't heard from him since, just a few days ago. I just don't know what's going on. I don't know what and when to text him honestly, does he find me boring? I don't know? I'm so used to hearing from the guys I date like all the time.

What Guys Said 1

• how many times will you ask this stupid question?

What Girls Said 1

• You're in the process of dating him. If you want to make things more clear, ask him.