Feeling self conscious meeting my boyfriends friends?

He has a lot of female friends and they are all GORGEOUS. I mean like super model beautiful. One is a cheerleader too. I've seen pics.. I am an average looking girl and I don't have the skinniest figure. I feel like I am going among people better than me. I was bullied in school bad and I am scared of walking into this group setting and feel like being judged. Beauty is intimidating. I have real anxiety over this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because they're attractive doesn't mean they're assholes. Your boyfriend asked you out not them and I'm guessing he's known them longer so it's not a case of simply finding someone he finds more attractive only after meeting you. He wants you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• He wants you to meet them because he's proud of you. No one is above or beneath anybody else except in sex positions

• Well, you'll be the ugliest, but that doesn't mean you should be the most sheepish!

Be proud of your uh... achievement.

What Girls Said 2

• Just relax those people make mistakes!

• Just feel you are lucky to have your boyfriend while these girls are just his friends.