How often do you like seeing your significant other? How often is ideal for you?

Basically it's been 5 weeks since I've seen mine and I'm a little off put right now, so how often do you like seeing yours, how long is the max you could go without seeing them?

• Multiple times a week, as much as possible.
  • once a week at least
  • once every 2 weeks at least
  • once every 3 weeks
  • once every month
  • once every 2 months
  • once every 3 months

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what stage the relationship is at. When it's pretty new yet I think 2 or 3 times a week is good. At this point tho we live together haha so every day and I like it. I'm used to seeing him every day now so the once in a while that one of us is away for work or something I miss him a lot haha

Most Helpful Guy

• When dating, basically every day if possible

What Girls Said 17

• It helps honestly depends, if we both have responsibilities once a week or once every two weeks. Seeing each other every day could lead to boredom eventually. Being that you're a child or teenager you don't have responsibilities besides being a kid. If you want to them tell them and figure out ways you two can comprise. Maybe you meet them halfway or you spend an hour together.

• We usually hang out on a daily basis if neither of our job/school schedules interfere with that. Today will be the first day that I don't see him since middle/end of April.

• If we had our way, we'd see each other 24/7.

But we don't because apparently jobs and stuff are a thing haha

• Literally every day if I could. It's different for every couple though, sometimes distance plays a factor or busy schedules, etc things that you can't really control. 5 weeks is quite some time though..

• We literally live 5 minutes away. Lol

• It's been difficult because for some reason she apparently has so much homework during the week she can't take an hour to see me, and she's busy during the weekend.

• lol i knew it lmao.
      Bro she is your SO, she should spare some hours for you. Becareful she might be taking you for granted.

• lol as many times as we can and is considered healthy XD

• At least once a week, sometimes more :-) I can't go more than 2 weeks without seeing him.

• More than once a week but not everyday. Unless I'm married or living with them.

• I think 3 times a week is fine. Sometimes we see each other 5 times a week. I will now be in a long distance relationship, so I will be seeing him everying 4-6 months. Sad, but went away to school and I am proud of him. Distance should make the heart fonder.

• I like to see them everyday if possible. Unfortunately, it's not right now. :/

• Weekends, we live in different cities. That's enough for me though.

• Once a month if sex wasn't an issue. Probably if it was only once a month he'd just want sex.

• we now live together but when we were in ldr it got difficult after 304 weeks

• Never.

• Everyday

• I see him every 10 -14 days or so but we talk every single day which is nice.
    I miss him like crazy but with our jobs and schedules it's the best we can do. Nonetheless, that only made us closer and when we see each other, it's beyond special

• Once a week, only because we live in different cities and he is in the military right now. But we'll be seeing each other every day once we move in together in a few months <3

What Guys Said 6

• The more the better! ;)

• We are not ready to begin living together but I usually have my bag packed and I come to her house when I leave the office on Friday afternoon. I always stay at least until Sunday evening and m quite often, I stay until Monday morning. I really like spending time with her regardless of what we are doing.

• I'd want to see her every day, but at least 2-3 times a week is fine at first. The more the better.

• Multiple times a week, but not as much as possible. I'd like some alone time as well.

• When I was 19 the first time my girlfriend didn't want to see me for that long she was cheating on me. If you're in a serious relationship from my experience the girl wants as much time as she can get between work & school with you.

• We just started making out pretty heavily, so as much as possible, please!