G@GERS, THE EARTH POPULATION IS 7,421,972,725 AND RISING. WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? (if you are lol)?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Because of divorce, property and custody laws, which make marriage an extremely dangerous proposition for any man. With a 50 per cent divorce rate, a man takes a 50/50 risk of complete financial and personal destruction when he forms a relationship with a woman.
    It is not a rational act.
    Even dating has been made dangerous by changes to law and workplace policy that are the result of feminist activism.
    Asking a woman on a date can result in a sexual harassment complaint.
    Taking a woman on a date can result in a false rape complaint.
    Having consensual sex can result in a false rape complaint.
    Having consensual sex can result in a child-support order being used to transform him into the woman's impoverished slave for the rest of his life.

What Girls Said 10

• because
    1. im not ready
    2. i dont have the time
    3. i have high standards

• Oh, well! Where I do I start?

1- I'm a black girl living in Europe
    2- I'm not in a hurry to get a boyfriend
    3- I don't go out much
    4- I'm average looking
    5- Guys don't talk to me
    6- I live in a small country, so there's few people here

So yeah, these are some of my reasons. I could mention more, but then it would be boring.

• There is a good chance for single people not being able to meet "x" amounts of the other people in other countries, let alone probably interstate

• By choice. Until the right man comes along and treats me right. I am in no hurry.

• 7,421,972,725 subtract the number of women, non-English speakers, children lol.
    it's not that many hahaha

• well, i kind of have to juggle what i want with what is expected of me. so... when you make a venn diagram of those two concepts... that overlapping section is quite small... and so... i am in my current situation lol.

• Not single.

• I am not attractive.

• Because your gender is fucking hideous, dude.

• Because i barely get out of my house.. How is my prince charming just gonna come in my room and kiss me lmfao not gonna happen. Maybe i should get out more!!

What Guys Said 19

• Well half of them are men so that doesn't benefit me much. Then of the portion who happen to be women I have to subtract all the lesbians. Then of the how many are in my age range, live close to me and physically attractive?

Then I have to factor in personality compatibility and my various other deal breakers. Then there's the question of do they find me attractive and live my personality?

So in the end its not as easy as you suggest.

• Mens , daarover moet je nog een keer nadenken...

Subtract the number of people who can't speak Dutch, English or German - subtract all the people who are not from western countries, subtract all the low-lives , subract all the males... N € R = ?

• Because ihave no friends and nobody likes me.

• I am shy and work alone thats why. Plus I need a new car

• Subtract moslems, other types of barbarians, children, elders etc.

Now the amount isn't that high, eh?

• Bc I pick the wrong ones and have shitty luck, or I get turned down by everyone.

• Haha love this question bro xD

• Single by choice 😎

• Because I didn't find the girl yet 😛

• Cause im weird as fuck

• Because I want to be single?

• Because I'm 6'9" and I'm literally too tall for almost every women on this planet.

• I'm really socially awkward.

• Because women think i'm a creep. Fuck em!!!

• once word leaks then it's nothing but work work work

• Because I am too shy to talk to girls and I am too ugly.

• I don't know. I noticed how I am miserable. Thank you

• Their standards aren't low enough for me to get in.
    I need the population to do the exact opposite. I might be a catch in the apocalypse.