What is it like dating a bisexual person verus a straight or a gay person? (Girls and guys answer!)?

Also, why do gay and straight people usually avoid bisexual people?

0|1
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated a bisexual girl once. It wasn't anything different. She was always faithful like she said she would be. Plus we checked out hot chicks with me haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I consider myself gay and have had relationships with bisexual men. They make good company and usually very good lovers.

I don't know if straight people avoid bisexuals in general, though!.. Do you have a reason to think that way?

0|0
    0|0
    • Some people think that by dating a bisexual, they have more "competition", and see bisexual people as sex addicts and freaks :/ Unfortunate that they think that way

• Yes, unfortunate, and also quite insecure and removed from reality. If they are that afraid of "competition", that indicates quite low self-esteem on their part. I also don't think bisexuals are any more addicted or freakish than straight or gay/lesbian people.

• They cheat. Especial if they marry you.

#gag

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should try it out and see what is like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably have more chances with a bisexual than someone straight, to be honest. :/

1|0
    0|0
  • bisexuals are sex maniacs and they are not loyal they will cheat everytimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think that my boyfriend will tell you there's nothing really different about dating me... Except we can both find girls attractive, that's really the only change it makes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's that different.

0|0
    0|0