Help! Asked her out... no reply?

We were texting each other, but when I asked her out, she suddenly stopped replying. I assume she didn't wanna go out. But how do I handle the situation cuz she's a friend and we still see each other in group.

0|0
1|2

What Girls Said 1

• damn she could have just said no

act like it didn't happen and treat her the same as you used to. she will probably be a little awkward because she won't know how you react. dont take it personally, i used to be like her and truthfully i was just awkward and immature then. a grown ass woman would either not text a guy she didn't like or would have turned you down nicely if you asked. she's just childish lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I'd rather get a straight no from her than being left hanging...

What Guys Said 2

• well i would just let it go and not bring up anymore or you will seem like your desperate or clingy , you might not be but thats how they will see it. just relax and go about your life and if she ever does reply thats fine but dont say anything else about it because it would just be like you trying to beg and guys dont beg or at least they didn't when i was your age.

0|1
    0|0
  • Start sending her single numbers as text messages1, 2, 3, 4 , 5, 6 ,7 , 8 ,9 , 10, 11, 12 ,13 , 14 , 15 ,16, 17 , 18 , 19 etc.

Eventually she will say something, trust me.

0|0
    0|0
    • especially if she has a limited text message plan LOL

• lol that will work to , pretty smart i guess.