Should I wait or should I quit now?

I asked a girl out on a date days ago. She said she will come if she is not sleepy on the day of the date. So I guess it is a bit means yes. Everytime I get frustrated because she does not reply I call it quits because I have my dignity and I do not put a girl on a pedestal, I treat her as I want to be treated. Anyways, it is frustrating to wait for a word from her, I sent her a message and she just looked at it in fb. Date should be tomorrow but still nothing. Should I just leave it or wait? She might be busy because she told me she has work at late but I don't know. Do girls do this to guys as a test? If he waits he is worth it? Is she playing a game on me because she think she is worth a lot, well... truth be told I just see her as an equal. Anyways... any thoughts guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Her response to you suggests to me that she is not into you. I can't imagine responding to whether I would go out on a date or not with a response that says it depends on whether I am sleepy on that day or not. At least without explaining myself.

I can only imagine saying that if you asked me for a particular day and on that day I was doing something that may tire me out to the point that I would not know if I physically could, like maybe I was running a marathon that day. lol!

If you were clear about asking her out on a date and that was her response, I would take that as a sign that she is not that into you and you should move on. Sorry.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he waits he's worth it... Yea fuck that :p.. If she makes him wait, she's not worth it.

What Girls Said 1

• We do this when we aren't exactly interested but don't want to hurt the guys feelings incase we one day change our minds. Shitty but it happens. Most of the time we don't even realize we're doing it.

What Guys Said 2

• I read the first sentence... Move on quit...

• She doesn't seem so excited about it.