What should I tell my boyfriend cos he his always asking me if I want to break up. ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him, if he keeps asking then it's clear that he wants to break up...

• Thanks for the mho x

How did you go with this situation anyway?

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like he wants to break up but wants you to before he does. There is one instance where I have done what he is doing and it was the first couple months after my boyfriend went to university 4 hours away and I was scared I was holding him back

What Guys Said 6

• It must get hard to hear that over and over.. the next time he asks you that.. say I am thinking about it.. because you seem to ask it every second or third day

• Ask him why he keeps asking you. It's only 1 of 2 reasons in my opinion. He's either really insecure and self conscious (depression etc), doesn't believe you really like/love him or 2) he wants to break up but doesn't want to be the one to do it.

• What's wrong with "Yes.".

• Don't do it! its him testing you, he is scared of being the one being broken up with like he's walking on glass feels like at anytime you could break up with him (just a thought, past experience)

• Dont break up

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• If he keeps asking you that, it is because he wants to.

• Well, do you?

• Well... do you? If you do then break up, if you don't then you should reassure him that you don't.