Is it and early sign that he's shady?

I just met this guy on tinder super sweet and we ended up having more common friends than usual. Anyways we have been talking for a month and just started dating a week ago i had my friend text him as a girl being interested in him he didn't fall for it and that was it. I did it again and he told me all about it saying he didn't know who she was etc reading me the convos he left at I don't know you bye. But i kept it going saying he's cute lets go out i know your friend he kept asking to see a pic of who i was and i kept flirting while he demanded pictures after awhile i asked if he was single he said yes then i asked if he was talking to anyone and he said nothing serious, just started. I was furious angry and confronted him asking why he said he wasn't just trying to figure out who the person was he was trying to do anything he was desperate to know how this person got his number and knew his friend he was upset when i dumped him over this did i go over board?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you're shady... Playing games like that after a week. Dating=/= exclusive unless it's specified.

Most Helpful Girl

• How the shit are you 33? You sound like a 12 year old.
    You went WAY overboard when you started playing childish games with him. It's just sad.

What Guys Said 1

• It may be early

What Girls Said 2

• sure, he may be shady. but it sounds like it's you who took the "joke" too far.

you're not exclusive after a week. and, if you feel the need to "test" him, you obviously don't trust him and your relationship will never work (exclusive or not).

• Yea, you went over board. I don't get why women try to trap men so early on in relationships. Ya'lol are crazy.