Which of these displays of affection do you like, what do they mean to you? Which should I use after a few dates as first display of affection?

A kiss on the lips- this seems to show the other person you are attracted to them and what a physical relationship. Kiss on forehead- this shows a girl that you truly care about her and cherish her. Kiss on cheek- this seems to be somewhere between kiss on lips and forehead. A hug- a hug seems to be a way to show you care about the other person and feel protective of them. Touching my forehead to her forehead- this seems to be a powerful way of showing and creating a connection with someone, and it's nice you look stright into there eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a kiss on the lips is what most people expect especially with someone you're not dating seriously yet. I love forehead kisses when I'm in a relationship, but if a DATE did that rather than kissing me on the lips I'd feel a little weird about it and wonder why he didn't want to kiss me, same with the cheek kiss. Hugs are always nice and forehead touches I think are only more appropriate in more serious relationships, just my opinion on these though.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like her show it with a kiss on the lips, my experience with hugs is they always cause confusion.

What Girls Said 1

• go for the hug and kiss on the lips first then use the others later

What Guys Said 1

• the hug first.