What do you think?

My (25 year old) boyfriend of 2 years, moved out 2 weeks ago, as we were fighting daily (mostly my fault). On Monday of this week, he told me he needs to be left alone, I tried to talk to him then, but he ignored me. So we haven't talked since. He still has our photo on his facebook profile, his computer, tv etc at my place... So I am not sure whether he wants to end it? I'm really devastated and thinking of going to a getaway at a resort this weekend with my male friend, to get my mind off. Is that a good idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go on a getaway with your male friend and it's 100% over, just understand that

Most Helpful Girl

• NO. Do NOT do that, because then you'll definitely end the relationship. Just because he needs time to himself and to be alone doesn't mean that he plans on breaking up with you. I'm pretty sure you've posted this before by the way lol cuz I remember your situation. I'm sorry you guys haven't been able to resolve this for a while but I think you just need to wait for him to reach out. If you don't want to wait and if you don't like this distance, then break up with him yourself because you need someone who will communicate more with you.

What Guys Said 1

• It is almost over. Enjoy ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Only if your boyfriend would have been ok with you going with your male friend. Otherwise no its not a good idea.

• No it is not a good idea. If he finds out you went on a weekend with another guy then it will probably be over for sure, if it isn't already.