Guys, what are things girls do that scare you off early?

1|0
1|28

Most Helpful Guy

• Materialistic. Sense of entitlement. Not engaging in conversation. Expecting me to drive the whole date.

The last thing I want to feel when I'm out with someone is like I'm being tested and put on the spotlight. Last I checked we're two people out having fun as equals.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Many of the same things guys do:

Putting down others
    Being rude
    Getting extraordinarily drunk on an early date
    Being possessive
    Talking about ex
    Always looking to argue

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• Talk too fast, be overly excited. agree with everything I say. Don't laugh at my humor, body language shifts away.

Be easy on the first date or two... demonstrates low self worth...

Be negative, moody, difficult, not engaged. Be offensive in language, talk badly about your X's without indicating what you've learned.

Say how many weeks pregnant you are.

1|1
    0|0
  • materialistic/shallow
    unreliable

0|2
    0|0
  • religious attire, slut shaming, talking about her ex a lot, excessive worry about things beyond her control... that's all I can think of offhand.

0|1
    0|0
  • Try to be controlling, question really personally things I do, etc
    I was attracted to this one girl and then she started lecturing me about things lol, two seconds for her to go to the eternal abyss of friend zone lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • One thing that's a red flag is if they start going on and on about their past relationships and other guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean scares me as in i wouldn't want to date her or be serious with her?

1- has guy friends she's close with
    2- flirts a lot with guys and touches them
    3- really shallow
    4- materialistic
    5-immature
    6- she's never satisfied and always looking for more
    7- i can't seem to trust her
    8- bitchy attitude

0|1
    0|0
  • Attempting to be controlling, Attempting to be in every facet of a man's life too early on. Attempting to change him. Be extremely jealous. Be extremely judgmental of actions and friends. Attempt to move your stuff in to his place too quickly, you know accidentally on purpose leaving your stuff at his house when you come by. Invading privacy and not showing trust.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she's... pushy

For example..."that was a fun first date. Let's have sex now"
    wowowowOWWOWOWOOOOOOOw!!! Hold your horses!

I don't go that fast

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about past relationships, talk about only material things, have to ask me the same question again and again as if they weren't listening the first couple times, really detached body language, talks about marriage and children, gets too emotional.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stalking, bitching , gossiping , mind games, lying , physical hitting, verbal abuse, high pitched voice..
    Bye felicia

0|0
    0|0
  • Talks about her appearance too much. Low self esteem and it constantly shows.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they ask for sex right away or a one night stand. I can't tell whether or not she wants a serious relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talks about family, children, long term plans, vegans or feminism.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being around others when I want to approach.
    Putting on a bitch front.

0|0
    0|0
  • Giving a relationship label lol I'll go NC quicker than flash ever did

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much... Nothing scares me off... Probably why I get in so much trouble...

0|0
    0|0
  • Always asking if they are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Talking about previous relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wanting to have sex early.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask to see to naked

0|0
    0|0
  • Drama queen; Playing mind games;

0|0
    0|0
  • They ask you to move in with them after the 2nd date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shallowness.

0|0
    0|0
  • do? she's tells me her sexual past that leaves me early.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid text games. You bitches have your phone on you 24/7 we see it in public. Yet, you sometime wait hours/days to text back. And then it's usually one word replies with no thought or "lol".

0|0
    0|0
  • Talking about things like marriage and children too early in the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say she was a he *runs away*

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!