Finals week and she does not reply to my text! but she will like and post stuff on facebook. Do you know what this means?

It is finals week and my SO has been extremely distant, she ignores my messages. I understand that she might be busy but I wished she told me that she was going to be that way. Another thing is that I see that she post and like stuff on facebook, plus I am really sure that she talks to her friends. And she is being really dry on her messages. Have you girls done this before. Is kind of killing me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure. You should just talk to her about it. I am known to be pretty antisocial during finals. One of my friends even remarked about it today.

Most Helpful Guy

• she's not busy, she has time to text you but doesn't. This could mean that she has lost interest in you or perhaps she thinks you're too needy and needs a break from you.

Either way just chill, and see what happens next. Dont jump the gun and say something like "we need to talk". Whatever happens man, I know you might love her but if its not meant to be, you can't make it work no matter how hard you try.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You created an account just to ask that question?

• it means move along to the next one