Reach out over the summer? Or cut ties completely?

We dated. She ended it because she wasn't ready for something serious and needs to figure herself out. But she still really wanted to remain friends and keep in contact with me. I had to tell her that would be hard for me to do, so i cut ties, but told her if we run into each other/are with mutual friends Ill be fine with hanging/catching up. Otherwise Im cutting ties unless she wants to reestablish a bond.

I know she will want to keep in touch. And i do not intend to talk to her often. But in a month or two, think I should send her a message? Or just cut ties and wait for her to reach out if she wants too..

What Girls Said 2

• Reach out over the summer

• even though I told her I am cutting ties?

• Yes message her, you never know how things can turn out, some things are unexpected in the best ways :)

• Wait for her to reach out, she needs to show that she cares and you don't wanna seem desperate.

What Guys Said 1

• Cut ties, and keep them cut.