How should I ask my best guy friend out?

I have had a huge crush on my best guy friend forever but I don't want it to be awkward between us if he says no.

3

What Guys Said 3

• Just do it, even if he says no, who cares. At least it's off your chest. And if it gets awkward, just say, then do you mind if we remain friends? He'll probably be cool about it. And if you feel you need space to become less attached say, hey I need some time to get over you or whatever then call him up when you want to hang out again

• Best approach is keep it very low key. Just arrange to meet for a coffee or similar. Hang out together. Make it slowly more interesting, like somewhere romantic.

• This is a tough one. If it is too hard to just be friends with him you are just going to have to be honest with him and tell him.

Help with mine?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1992386-reach-out-over-the-summer-or-cut-ties-completely