Does it mean something if he offers to make you a drink?

So I went to an event last weekend with my brother (all his friends were there). I noticed at the dinner that a couple of the guys kept staring at me. This one guy who was sitting next to me in particular would look at me when he thought I wasn't looking. He was really surprised when he found out my brother and I were siblings (which was really funny btw)

At an after party, he asked me if he could make me a drink. I said sure and he did. I still caught him looking at me a couple of times more while he was talking to another girl.

Does it mean something if a guy offers to buy/make you a drink? Or am I looking too much into it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, he was trying to be nice. That doesn't necessarily mean he likes you.

What Guys Said 3

• your looking to much into it because if he is talking to another girl and looking at you, it could just be a back up plan if the girl he is talking to gets cold on him.

• The drink part not nearly as much as the constant looking.

• Roofies!

What Girls Said 0