Am I being crazy about what my boyfriend thinks of other girls?

My boyfriend always used to tell me I was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. We've been fighting a lot since he told me that he wouldn't look away if a girl stood in front of him naked. Then he told me a couple girls he thinks are attractive so I stupidly asked why all of them have a certain body type (a type I don't have btw). So he told me that he likes that body type and thinks those girls are attractive. So after a lot of fighting he told me that before we started dating he really liked my personality and thought I was pretty hot, but all those other girls were hotter. But, now that he knows me really well he's learned to love my body even more and I am now the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. Am I being crazy and irrational by being bothered and upset about this?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, you are super crazy and irrational.

Your boyfriend is pretty klutzy though. It should be quite obvious that this will bother a partners self-esteem and instead of making a huge drama out of it, maybe you should plain and simply tell him that it makes you feel less and that it hurts. Communication is key when its proper communication aka calm and collected.

• I told him that it hurts me and makes me feel like I'm less special to him. I'm not yelling at him or anything he's just frustrated that I'm crying

What Girls Said 2

• No actually, in my opinion your guy should look away from a naked girl if he's in a relationship. If my guy stared at a naked girl in front of him, I'd smack the back of his head so hard his eyes fall out. Honestly I wouldn't have to because he has common sense. If you're in a relationship, is looking and lusting after other people technically cheating? in my opinion yes. You're in a relationship, you need to not only physically but mentally stay faithful. It's alright to find someone attractive, that's human nature. But if he wouldn't even look away from a naked woman in front of him, what else would he do? Would he touch her, or just stare like a creep? Also, it's kinda rude to say that other women are hotter than your girlfriend, or am I wrong?

• Yeah, you're being crazy.