Why do girls expect guys to chase them?

if you like somebody and they like you, just start dating. why go through all the ns games of playing hard, or making him work hard to get you. i dont understanding. can someone explain this to me better.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like a guy of course ill get to know him and I don't play games and I'm not interested in him chasing me. However, dAting means different things to different people and for a lot of people it means sex immediately. That's a reason a lot of people don't just start dating. But yeah I don't like games.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're just not opening up until you're worth it, I suggest you take the same approach.

If dating was like how you want it to be, it would be very boring. The bigger the effort the more satisfying the reward.

What Girls Said 4

• blame Cosmo and other garbage magazines + other media that brainwash young girls thinking that if they make the first move, "it's too aggressive" or it'll "scare the guy off" or "if he really likes you, HE WILL pursue you" and blahh blah

• They're too scared to be straight with them.

• Generally, guys don't chase me at all and I feel like I'm being clingy or pushy. If guys do chase me, it's in subtle ways and I usually don't like them so end up friendzoning the shit outta them.

• I don't know the answer to that question either cos I've never "played those games" before.

What Guys Said 2

• i heard in countries like russia it's common for girls to chase guys. I can't confirm this though

• I've never understood girls, all I know is that girls seem to use emotion more to make decisions and in other aspects of life, I really can't view the things they do sometimes in a rational manner, they really are something else lol.

• everyone uses emotions to make decisions; it's a subconscious process and the way the human brain is designed.

• @idkwtftoputhere some the things I've seen girls do just make me sea that my head, as this guy says they want you to chase them but then if they stop responding and ignoring your messages you stop responding to not be needy then they start texting you again and all of these games and hoops to jump through just to meet the damn girl, then you have to not be so needy but at the sane time show her attention it's just so frustrating, you are suppose to be yourself but it's hard when you have to display this sort of confident but humorous and exciting guy and get out if your comfort zone just to get her number or amuse her. Many a men have failed and soon replaced with the back up guy or another man that's lined up waiting for his chance, it's just one big game.