Do women want tall guys more for Protection or Genetics?

Women on here have given a clear preference for tall guys. Do you ladies want them more for protection or for their genetics for your children? Perhaps you would want both but ya gotta choose.

• More for Protection
  • More for Genetics
  • I'm a guy, or a girl who doesn't give a hoot about a tall guy.
  • I want a tall guy for another reason. (Please enlighten us.)
Seems like protection is edging out genetics but still there are quite a few for genetics as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as he's at least a teeny bit taller than I am, I don't care at all. There's something about having to look up at him that I just can't do without.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm tall and women dont want anything to do with me and consider me repulsive, height isn't everything

What Girls Said 14

• Neither. I'm 6'1" so it's just nice if I can look him straight in the eyes. Not many guys are much taller than me anyways.

• I can protect myself and my own genetics pretty much guarantee children who will be above average height no matter what.

• Convenience :P

• Personally, I like TALLER guys, not what is classified as tall, but taller guys for protection AND genetics. I grew up short, that was one thing I don't want my kids to have to live with for the rest of their lives. There isn't anything wrong with being short, but my taller siblings always seemed to have it easier.

• How tall are you?

• Not like I have a choice. If I wanted a boyfriend, I'd have to go out of my way to find a guy shorter than 5'3". That's not super short but for a guy, it is.

• Mostly because someone told them that tall guys are cuter, and you know, most young girls tend to follow whatever trend is on.

• Because it looks better. But I'm 5'10" so I occasionally settle for guys my height or a little bit shorter.

• usually protection from god knows what

• It's more than just protection it's that feeling you get when they hold you in their arms

• I don't care about height.

• It's a silly trend.

• I just think they look better.

• Cuddles.

• I dont care about height and have liked shorter guys. A whole foot shorter maybe is a little much...

• I'm 5'3" and I've been interested in a 5'2" guy, 5'5" guy, and the current guy I'm into is 6'2"
    So I guess you could say height doesn't matter to me

What Guys Said 4

• Women just have a strange obsession of being to look us men straight up the nostrils. Not that I am complaining, being a bit taller myself. I would imagine we are more attractive at a near-face-to-face level though.

• Women don't know what they want and why they want it lmao

• I have no idea. I'm not a woman. I'm 6'9" and they don't want me for a relationship. They want me for one night stands... In my case, they like me for genetics?

• I'm not sure that would be for genetics exactly; cause you'd have to be getting them pregnant for that. But if they are interested in you for one night stands it's probably more for your size than anything else. I think that's not so great they should get to know you and if they did then they would most likely wanna be with you for protection... and cuddles :)

• Want to see the poll