Where to go for a first date?

I'm 19 and pretty inexperienced with girls and there's this girl who I have class with and I could tell she really liked me. I asked her out, she accepted.

I don't really know how dating/relationships work lol, so I was just wondering what are some good ideas for a first date? Where are some places we could go that are good for a first date?

Thanks.

hello
bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it depends on where you live and what she's into and what you're into. You could go to the movies; it's quiet and you can hold her hand and then talk about it on the way back to her place. You could go to dinner somewhere; again it's kinda private and quiet and you can get to know eachother more. You could go to a park or something; it's outdoorsy gives you an activity to do and you can walk and ask eachother questions. Or you could find some activity you both enjoy to do together; it starts you guys off with something in common and you can show your strengths with that activity

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends where you live. I take someone for coffee and a walk along the sea-front in summer (the UK has a very short summer) and it depends on who it is for winter. A meal is fine but often they like something original.

What does she enjoy doing?

What Girls Said 3

• Yellowbone has some great ideas! I would definitely go for one of those. My boyfriend and I's first date was at his house and we walked around the neighborhood as well and then went back to watch movies on netflix. It was super lax and fun.

• 1. Dinner
    2. Ice cream
    3. Walk (park, downtown, etc.)
    4. Something fun like laser tag or rollerskating if she's into that

• A talk in the gardens/park is always nice. Remember to bring some food along

What Guys Said 3

• Outdoors or dinner, where u can talk and get to know each other. Not movies

• Bowling is always a fun date

• Take her to your crib