Why do some choose to flaunt their relationships so publicly?

Just curious what fuels this the 'out of nowhere/ we just met but I lover her!' FB status to 'In a Relationship with' a million pics and posts to or about each other..

Excited? Infachuated? Despreate? ...

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• They have a huge hole in their soul and they need someone to give them recognition in some way shape or form. They're more in the relationship for the status and since of importance they think it conveys rather than for the person they are in it with... Their parents probably pressured them when they were younger to get married every 10 minutes. :D

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kind of understandable with teens. A lot of time it's their first love, and they're head over heels with it. It's the best thing in the world to them, and they want to share it. I think with the older set though, it's a "look how perfect my life is" type of thing. It could also be to mask what they feel inside, or trying to convince themselves that they really love this person.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• because they want to make other jealous OR they're fooling themselves into thinking that the R-ship is going better than it actually is (usually the couple will break up + spill all the dirt about each other shortly after LOL)

0|0
    0|0
  • status symbol

0|0
    0|0
  • They're living life the best way they know how. If it bothers you, ignore it.

0|0
    0|0
  • summer is here.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• They are in love... Its none of your business what they do

0|0
    0|0
  • cuz they're trying to end up on /r/cringepics

0|0
    0|0