So why are so many young girls today convinced by just existing and looking pretty they deserve a relationship with a great guy?

I see so many young women today make demands of men. They must be ambitious, funny, charming, be taller than them, in shape, good looking adventurous and some even demand the man should anywhere from good sizable amount of money to being rich.

Yet, so many young girls think just by existing, being pretty and offering out sex that they have fulfilled their quota of being in a relationship with men.
One of common complaints I here from young men and older about women today is the lack of personality. You go out on dates with them and you have to basically come up with the topics to discuss and the girls usually respond with one word answers and it sometimes it feels like you are talking to a wall. Girls never seem to actual engage in choosing topics for discussion on date and most often will only ever ask what you do for a living or what school you graduated from to get an estimate of your status and money earning power.

I'm just not getting it though. Why do so many women make demands of men yet they themselves just think looking pretty, and offering out sex should be enough for them to keep a man around for a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because just that has shown to be enough to get a man. A way to change this around is for men to lower their standards in the looks of a girl and increase the personality based standards.

• But men are lowering there standards. I still don't get on gag why girls think all guys are chasing models. The reality is guys are far more open and many guys are actually dating women are giving women who are not as good looking than them a chance to show their worth for relationship.

• Yes and physical attraction is tied to traits you find desirable that you want your kids to have. Everything in dating is tied back to the kids.

For example women caring about a man's resources/money and ability to provide for her kids to men being concern about a woman's age due to fertility and birth defects.

• Eh, as someone who never wants children, I can't see attraction in the light. It's probably the reason why I don't give a fuck about resources or money.

What Girls Said 1

• I imagine bc all they hear guys talk about is how hot is she and how many positions will she do. I don't thinking those Women they think just being hit is enough, they just think it's all they have to offer not BC it's all they have but because it's all guys want.

I'm not one of these people. But a lot of guys don't care about anything but looks and sex and a lot of Women care about that.

If guys ran around obsessing over Womens personality Women would emphasise that more over looks.

• ". But a lot of guys don't care about anything but looks and sex and a lot of Women care about that."

I think women have a very wrong perception of men due to the guys they keep chasing. It's been shown in studies women chase after a very small group of men and these men have a mini harem of women to choose from. Since they have so many girls offering them sex in an attempt to get commitment they have no reason to settle.

Think about it this way. There are many girls who are pretty today giving up sex. If guys only obsessed about looks women would not be complaining about lack of commitment. Something is missing. This something is poor personality on women's part that is suited for LTR.

What Guys Said 0